Volume 2

The Yandare And Her Maiden -

The Blood Is Dripping

The lolita, brown haired girl walked down the sidewalk with her gothic, black haired girlfriend as the goth was telling her true horror stories. "Those guys sound dumb if they got caught." The lolita said while licking a lollipop. "I know right? If you're gonna murder someone, do it right." They both snickered a bit as they continued the walk.

"Do you think I would be an easy target?" The brown haired girl asked her gothic girlfriend. The goth stared at her for a moment before she looked forward. "You're a literal child." She said as he glanced at the lolita girl with a smirk. "Well, I guess it's a good thing you bought me a switchblade." The lolita girl said before she pulled out a rainbow switchblade. "Yeah, yeah, now put that thing away." The lolita placed in back in her pocket and she started to walk closer to the goth.

"You have nothing to worry about, I'm gonna keep you safe." The goth said as she wrapped her arm around the lolita girl. "Did you hear about the line of murders by the way? It's so scary to think that there could be a murder in our neighborhood." The lolita said, rubbing her hand against the goth a little scared. "Yeah, since it's mostly guys dying, people are suspecting it's a chick. But there's nothing that connected those guys so, she could just be a serial killer. Or a yandere." The goth said, bored of the topic.

"What's a yandere?" The lolita asked out of curiosity. "A yandare is someone who's deeply obsessed with another person. There's many kinds of yanderes, but this one seems to be that one that kills people if they get too close to the person they're obsessing over." The goth said, giving a decent explanation. "Maybe you're the yandere." The lolita said, pointing at the goth with her lollipop.

The goth chuckled a bit as she took her arm off the girl. "If I was the murder, would you have me arrested?" The lolita stared at her for a moment before she looked down. "Well, as long as you don't kill anyone I know." The goth chuckled a bit at the lolita's response. "You're crazy." She said before she wrapped her arm around the lolita again.

"Would you have me arrested if I was the serial killer?" The lolita girl asked out of curiosity. "I'd probably say; "Sophie.. why'd you do that?" In like a upset voice." The goth answered as she looked down at her girlfriend. "He was a jerk." The lolita said, playing along with the goth. "Oh okay." The goth said finishing the small skit they had. They both laughed before they made it to the lolita's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she stood up on her toes to kiss her girlfriend on the lips. "I love you." The goth said as she held her girlfriend in her arms. "I love you too." The lolita responded as she looked up at the goth with a smile.

Suddenly, a blood curdling scream came from the girl's house, sounded like a man. "What was that?" The goth asked, taking her hands off her girlfriend. "My grandpa probably fell out his wheelchair again, I'll see you tomorrow!" She shouted before she ran to her house quickly. "Okay.. I hope your grandpa is okay." The goth shouted before she slowly walked away, glancing at the house many times.

The 'lolita' ran into her kitchen and grabbed a long dull knife before she unlocked her basement door, where the scream came from, and she paced down the steps. She slowly walked along the basement floor as the smell of rotten flesh filled her nostrils. She walked over to a man, with his legs chained to the ground. He looked up at her with terrified eyes. "P-Please let me go.." He begged.

"Maybe I would have earlier, but now, you ruined my date with my girlfriend. The only way you'll leave this basement now, is through a body bag." The man began to cry heavily. "Please.. I won't tell anyone about this.. I want to see my family again.." The girl stared at him with cold, dead eyes. "I can't take the chance, now can I?" The girl said as she grabbed a metal dog muffler and placed it over his mouth.

"Let this be a lesson to you, don't mess with Ford family line." The girl said as she traced the knife on the man's arms, leaving a symbol of a rose.

"Honey, what have we said about the torture?" The girl slumped as she turned around and saw her father. "Now look, you've gotten blood all over that sweet pastel dress your girlfriend loves so much." He said as he walked over to her and messed up her hair. "You go change, I'll take it from here pumpkin." He said as he offered his hand to help her up. The girl stood up on her own and brushed off some dust that got on the dress.

"I'm gonna take a shower, okay dad?" The girl said as she clapped her hands together, deciding on what she wanted to do. "Okay pumpkin, don't burn yourself." He said before taking the knife from his daughter and turning to the man, who was crying much more heavily.

The girl made her way upstairs from the basement, and walked upstairs to her room. She grabbed her phone out of her dress pocket to text her girlfriend.

Me

Everything's okay! :> grandpa just had a bit of a fall, wr hope nothing is broken

*we

My love 🌹

That's good.

Are you free tomorrow?

Me

Not until 4pm, I need to help my dad with something.

Sorry :<

My love 🌹

That's okay, any time I get with you is enough :]