The game begins

Bakugo and you have been playing a twisted game that turns perverted.

How far will it go this time?

The game is simple whoever's wins gets to pick one thing the loser has to do.

Bakugou couldn't remember which one of you had thrown down the original challenge, only that an argument between you during a particularly close sparring match had escalated and lead to its creation. In the heat of the moment, you both accepted the challenge. Neither of you could have imagined it would turn into what it had become.

Bakugo and you had been playing this twisted game for a few months now and it was starting to get good.

You'd been the one to approach him about practicing together. You waited for him to be alone in the school courtyard, knowing full well that he would reject your request if anyone was around to witness it.

He remembered your plea, you insisted for him to "not go easy on you". As if he'd ever give less then everything, it wasn't his style to turn-down for anyone. He was glad you'd asked him, though he kept that detail to himself, your boldness impressed him. Not many people would have approached him for a favor, let alone the favor of getting their ass kicked. He'd accepted, under the condition that it would be done in private. He didn't need anyone from class 1-A giving him shit about his sessions with you.

From that point on, you guys started meeting once a week to practice. You're pretty good, not as good as him, but... good. You didn't give up easily, and he respected the hell out of that.

To prep you for you and Bakugo's weekly battles, he'd give you small challenges to complete. He'd push you to run an additional mile, add five more push-ups to your set or do ten more sit-ups then you'd done the day before. If what you told him was true and you really wanted to become a better fighter, you needed to build your strength. Little things like this were slowly adding up and forcing you to grow stronger. You were improving for sure.

Then that's when you guys created the winner's bet.

At first, he'd been reluctant to agree, but he'd always had a hard time saying no to a challenge. Especially when the challenger is smaller then him and kinda cute even though he would never admit it.

It started innocently enough, you'd actually won the first time. It was a quick and sneaky attack, but you took him out nonetheless. One quick move on his unguarded back and you had had him locked in place.

Your request: "make me a delicious dinner! But not too spicy, Bakugo."

No problem. Cooking came easily to him. You enjoyed his meal immensely. If he was being honest with himself, he'd enjoyed you enjoying it far more then he ever could have imagined. It'd been nice, sitting together, being showered in your complements, and watching you smile while you ate his cooking. It was also nice watching you lick little splashes of his curry off of your fingertips and lips. However, admitting to that was not a card he was about to play any time soon.

Since then, you only managed to beat him on one other occasion. It'd been a while since he'd had to fulfill any of your demands.