-Chapter 7-

Eijiro definitely wasn't expecting to see his classmate having a breakdown in a bathroom stall. Midoriya, was seemingly one of the most happy and joyful of the people in his class, so he didn't exactly know what to think when he found the boy curled over on the floor sobbing and in tears.

Everyone in class had noticed how Midoriya had started to change, they had tried to help but the boy just ignored them and didn't acknowledge their attempts.

Eijiro took a shaky breath and calmed himself down. He got no response when he asked if he could call Aizawa, so he pulled out his phone and dialled his teachers number.

"What?" Aizawa's voice groaned through the line.

"It's Midoriya, can you please come? It's important. We are in the bathroom near the classroom, please come soon."

"I'm coming, now."

It only took less that a minute when his teacher rushed into the room and crouched next to Midoriya.

"Kirishima, you can go back to the cafeteria. I've got this handled now."

Eijiro nodded, and said a small, "Hope you feel better soon, Midobro" before stepping out of the room.

He was really worried, he didn't know what to do. Should he tell some of Midoriya's close friends? No. Aizawa had it handled, he would know what to do better than him. Midoriya probably wouldn't want him to tell people what happened, and so Eijiro will respect his privacy. With a frown, the boy jogged back to his friends.

Izuku was terrified. Kirishima would probably tell people, then everyone would think he's stupid and weak and then everyone will hate him. Oh no, oh no, oh no.

Izuku tried to calm himself from another oncoming panic attack. Someone was with him, Aizawa most likely, he faintly remembered Kirishima telling him. Hushed words, soft voice, reaching over the monsters' voices that were screaming at him.

He shook his head trying to stop the voices. It never had worked, maybe he should try whacking his head harder next time, on a wall or something?

No that's stupid, he can't be a hero with brain damage.

But, he can't be a hero when he's going insane.

Izuku was terrified, he didn't know what to do, how to shut the voices up, how to stop seeing the monsters that watched him from everywhere. He wanted to scream. Everywhere he goes there was another all-too-real nightmare waiting for him.

What did he ever do to deserve this?

It felt like his brain was being scraped out by sharp, painful claws, and his skin crawling with insects he couldn't identify. It all felt so foreign and it was terrifying. No matter where he looked, there was a creature watching him, people laughing at him, watching from all around him.

Saying he was scared would be a huge understatement.

Attempting to focus once again on his surroundings, he found himself in Recovery Girl's office once again. Aizawa was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, head in his hands. He looked stressed. Izuku couldn't stop the pang of guilt he felt as he looked at his teacher.

Sensing his gaze, Aizawa looked up at Izuku. His teacher walked over to him, moving to sit on the chair right next to his bed. Sending a quick text to who he would assume was Recovery Girl, as soon after the woman waking into the room.

"Dearie, how are you feeling?"

Izuku blinked. He didn't really know how he was feeling.

"J-Just a um h-headache." He stuttered, noticing how his voice was sore. Likely from screaming earlier. Probably.

Recovery Girl nodded, leaning over and planting a kiss on his forehead. He immediately felt the pain in his body fade away.

Aizawa turned to Izuku, badly hidden concern in his eyes as he looked Izuku over, noticing the trembles in his head and hands.

"Kid.. what happened back there? You obviously aren't okay and we can't help you if you stay silent. I'm here, as both your teacher and your current legal caretaker, and it's clear you need help. We still have that appointment on Saturday, which is in 3 days."

Izuku was surprised at the warmth and genuine care in his eyes. Truly a rare sight he never expected to see from the man. But, then again, everything happening to him recently has been unexpected.

"R-Really it's f-fine! I'm going all g-good! I'm fine, I p-promise." Izuku forced the words past his throat. He hated lying but the stares on his back and the monsters in the corner were his problem to deal with, not theirs. He shouldn't burden them with his own issues.

"Kid. It's clear you're not, and the best thing to do is to let it out, not keep things to yourself when they hurt you."

He sighed looked back at Izuku.

"It doesn't have to be me, it could be another teacher, your mother, and especially the psychiatrist. Whatever it is that you're going through, there are people that can help you."

Izuku couldn't help the tears that were streaming down his face, body shaking with sobs as he cried.

The boy grabbed Aizawa's hand as his body shook. "Th-thank you, I- I don't- everything- it's all so confusing! They're everywhere. Th-they watched me, they haunt me, tell me n-no one else can know. I d-dont know what to d-do.."

Aizawa gently rested his hand over Izuku's, offering silent support as recovery girl finished checking his vitals.

The road is going to be tough, but Aizawa knew it would get better, his student will be okay.