part 2

Swara and sanskar came to his mansion..

Sw: oh god this is your mansion 😮😮it's a Palace.. Are you living here alone..

SJ: yes swara. But servants are there. Wait let me call.. Pooja, Rishi come here..

A girl in mid 20 and a man in late 20 came there.

SJ: he is Rishi main caretaker of this house. Pooja is the supervisor.. He is Alex my PA. Pooja will be there for you.. Pooja take her to the rooms. And Swara you can see the room and take the room you like.

Sw: what?? How can I?? It's ur house.  You choose any guest room and I will go there.

SJ: naa, the time you step into this house. This becomes yours too. You have the right to take your room.

Sw: but

SJ: no but wut.. go arre go..

Sw: ok .. OK I am going.. come Pooja..

They went from there. SJ is smirking at her retreated figure.

A goon: oh god what a structure she has..(SJ alerted hearing this and fists)I cannot wait till tomorrow. I just want her in my arms nak.....(he couldn't finish as SJ was choking him to death. He with very much difficulty look forward only to meet an angry and dangerous SJ)

Alex and Rishi and other goons are panicked thinking why is he doing this.

SJ: don't you dare lay your dirty eyes on her. She is mine.. Do you understand?? You Bloody bustard. (He throws him on floor). The goon started to catch his breath back.

Goon:I'm sorry sir, I thought whenever you bring a girl you will give us after using her. We all use them so I thought...

SJ: may be..but not her..she is mine ..she is mine to cherish, use or anything.. she is mine only. Don't you ever look at her in that way. She shouldn't get these things.. and one more thing don't call me SJ infront of her. She doesn't like womanisers. So she shouldn't get to know about me.. Alex take him from here. He will not live here. His job is in office only.

Alex took the goon with him. At that time swara came there.

SJ: Swara do you like the room..

Sw: I liked one room. But she said it's for your parents. It's okay I will be in any of the guest rooms.

SJ: no if you like that room you will stay there only. My parents are not here and they are not coming here for a while. So you can stay there.

Sw: Thank you ji..

SJ: hey what's this ji.. you can xall me my name. Sanskar!! Isn't it a good name?

Sw: no it's not like that. I won't call someone with their name who is stranger to me. I will call someone with Name if they are my friend or loved ones.

SJ: so you are saying that I'm not your friend.. Amin't I deserve to be your friend (hurt tone)

Sw: I don't mean that. You saved me, you are my saviour but you are a stranger to me. I just want to know about you. Then I will call by name.

SJ: that's a good decision. I think it will be good for you girls as many of them won't fell some creepy boys trap. Ok you can take your own time. I will wait for you. Will to god to make me your friend..

Sw:(smiles) you will ji because you are a good person. Good night

SJ: good night.

She went to her room. SJ smirked her retreated figure..

Next day after breakfast.

SJ: Swara I have work so I am going to office. Take care of your self and if you want anything you can call any servants, they will be there for your service. (Looks at Pooja) Pooja come with me. (She gulped her saliva because she understood that why he is calling her. She is his favourite toy. Because of swara he couldn't use her yesterday night. But what can she do to this devil?)

Sw: wow. Pooja is also working with you.. (she asked excitedly but became sad suddenly)oh god that means no one will be there for me. I will get bored. Is it necessary for her to come with you. She is the only one I talked here after you. Plz let her be with me.. plz..

SJ: Swara wo.. but...

Sw: plz..plz...

SJ: okay. She will be here. (Pooja relieved hearing this. But in next moment her happiness died). But there is an important meeting. She is the one who presents the presentation. But I promise you that she will be here after 1 hour. Okay??

Sw: hmm... Okay.  Now it's quarter to 9 and she will be here at 10 naa..???

SJ: ya..yeah she will be here..

Sw: sorry ji, I know I don't have any right to interfere in your work. But I will get bored because of that I'm doing this.. don't get angry on me..plz

SJ: hey no Swara.. you are very special to me. I will never get angry on you.

Sw: Thank you ji..

They went to the office. At office SJ and Alex went to his cabin and pooja goes to her.. SJ went inside his cabin and took off his blazer and opens 2 buttons..

Alex: SJ I can't believe this. I mean I can't imagine you like this..

SJ: why?? And how are you imagine me??

Alex: I mean famous Mafia Don, smuggler and womaniser Sanskar jay malhotra!! fell in love with an innocent lady..(SJ smiles hearing this). I mean you will get a wife,children and you will have a family.. oh god I can't imagine you like this...

SJ's smile became wider and.....

To be continued..

Sorry dears I have wrote this much only and I got a bad news about my family friends. Because of that I couldn't write anything more.. I will try to write after two days..I am just updating this for you people..

But do you still want swasan together???? I want reply else I won't write next part..