Part1

Somewhere in @Kolkata

DC : Are you ready for this mission?

AC : Yes sir, I am ready. You don't have to worry about me. I will save myself from that Sanskar.

DC : if I won't get worry then who will? Surely you will get the punishment..

AC : and I know how to handle you too cutie...

She winks and went from there before he scold her..

*****/*******/*********/*****/
Sanskar Malhotra: only son of Jay Malhotra and Niya Malhotra. He is a business man but he has another face too. That he is a mafia leader. He is Dangerous, arrogant, ruthless man and uses girls like tissues.. If his eyes laid on something he will get it by hook Or crook. He is known as SJ
Now he sitting infront of a wounded man, pointing a gun at him and his wife is pleading to him as don't do anything to that man..

Lady: plz don't do anything to my husband.. I don't have any one other than him.. Plz sir, spare us... 😥😥😥😥

SJ: OK I will leave him. But you have to do something...

Lady : I will do anything to save him..
SJ : OK come with me and satisfy me (eyeing her with lust)

Her eyes wide and she looks at him scared.. Then she looks at her husband, seeing his condition she accepted. He took her to the room

Man: sharda don't do this.. I am ready to get killed.. Plz SJ plz leave her... Plz...

But he ignores his pleading and went to the room with her. Then the room echoed with her pleading and screaming... Vivek cried loudly and the goons laughed seeing him... Then SJ came out with a lifeless body...

SJ: (smirks) Mr Vivek thank you for this beautiful gift.. I like it so much.. So I'm going to take this gift.. (Vivek and Sharda look at him horrified) Now you don't have your wife, wealth, job and house too. Then what's need to live...

Without waiting for a second he shot him. Sharda froze at her place.. Then scream..

Sh: Vivek ji.. ...(ran to him and hugged his dead body and started to cry)

SJ: hey beautiful stop your drama and come with me..

Sh: you...... You said that you will leave him but you killed him.. How could you do this.. I did whatever you say... But I won't let you do that with me (with that she took a knife and tried to stab herself. But in the nick of time SJ holds the knife and throws it)

SJ : (dangerously) don't you hear what I said? You are mine that means you don't have any right for yourself.. You can't take any decisions your own.. Then you tried to kill yourself ,so you have to get Punishment. Now you are not only mine but also my goons.. (saying this he threw her to the goons) take her and enjoy....

She tried to escape from them. She couldn't do anything.

Sh: Sanskar Jay malhotra I'm cursing you that you will be destroyed soon. You killed my love, my dignity. Your destruction will be by a girl. Her love will kill you..

SJ : I got these curses 1000 times. Nothing happened nor it will be.. No one dare to mess with me. Because I write my destiny.. Now go and enjoy my goons... Bye beautiful...

Goons dragged her outside. He also came outside and blasted the house. Goons took her with them. SJ went to car and drove to his house... He is driving through a lonely road in night. Suddenly someone came infront of his car and he applied the break. He came out to lash the person but stopped seeing the beautiful girl.. He  scanned her fully with lust.  She is standing there with a scared face and closed eyes.. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him..

Gi: Sir please save, that goons are trying to harass me.. (then she looks at her back. He also looks and found some goons)

g1: Hey dude please give her.. If you want you can also join us..

SJ looks at him angrily and took his gun towards him.. Girl's eyes became widen. Goons saw the gun take the g1 with them and flew away.. Girl sighed in relief.

G: thank you sir.. I'm Swara, from Hoshiapur.. I came here to do a job.. But at the office manager tried to force me.. Some how I escaped from there but I caught by that goons. I don't like these types of people... I hate them Thank God you saved me. So what's your name..?You have gun so are you police? Can you give me a job and an accommodation? Please please.. Why aren't you saying anything? Are you going to leave me here.. (she starts crying)

SJ : hey stop crying. I didn't say anything because you didn't leave me a chance.. (she made a sorry face) it's OK. So my name is Sanskar and I'm not a police officer but more than that..

Sw: you are saying like Suresh Gopi in I movie.. But you are not not villain but hero..

SJ : I'm villain only. I got something new in my mind so you are talking with me happily or else you will be screaming to save you..(he thought and smirks in mind) OK you can come with me to home.. After that I will tell you about the job.. (They both get into the car.. )

SJ: how can you come without hesitation. Do you believe me?

Sw: of course.  You are my savior..

They get into the car and drove to his mansion...

Precap:
SJ mansion

Sw: Sanskar I love you

SJ: I love you too... You are mine Swara.. Only mine

**********************
SJ office

Alex (SJ's PA) : you love her so much

SJ :(laughs loudly) so you also fell in my acting... 😈😈😈😈😈😈

==============================
So someone asked me that is it a swasan story.. Yes it is.. How, when and why; about it I will tell you in further parts..

But Do you really want them???

You know when did I updated prologue. Then as you see I updated first part now.. Now you got to know that how much busy I'm. I made it as a three shots because of this.. Moreover I started an online shopping business too.. Don't worry I will update further parts soon and epilogue of made for each other. 

Stay at home and stay safe.. Love you all...