chapter 4- theo's place

We burst through the bedroom door of his house. He carried me to the bed, I had my legs either side of his shirtless body and he pushed me down onto this kingsized bed. Geez...his house was so posh compared to my crummy flat with my dad. I shuddered at the thought of my dad. I pulled off my dress and threw it across the room. I was left in my victorias secret underwear which I deliberately put on because, somehow I knew this was going to happen. "Preettttyyy" he whispered, stroking my stomach. He pulled off the rest of his clothes, revealing a stunning 8 pack, and a dick that I guessed was 8 inches.   I reached up and kissed him. "We never made it offical so....will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Id love to" I murmured, slipping off my underwear.

~in the morning~

I woke up to bright sunlight and loud birds. I had sex with theo james again...I thought. I tiny feeling in my head told me this was wrong because I barely knew him, but I knew him more than all the other men id had sex with. after all, i was a prostitute. speaking of prostitutes, i needed to go home to get ready for work. i slipped out of the bed being careful not wake theo, and slipped into last nights clothes. i scribbled theo a note explaining that id gone to work and drew loads of hearts on the paper. i left it next to him on the bed and quietly slipped out the house.

i arrived home a few minutes later because a kind taxi man had driven me home free of charge when i made up some drama story of a strange man chasing me. when i slipped back into my house, my dad was already up in the kitchen. when i walked in he gave me a deathly glare. "where have you been?" he asked. "why does it matter? You dont care" I said, running upstairs. I changed into my prostitute clothes and threw on a tracksuit. I headed back downstairs and grabbed my bag. Just as I headed out the door my dad grabbed my arm and slammed the front door. He squeezed my wrist harder and I winced with the pain. "Im going to work" I muttered. "Where were you last night?" He asked. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. "You were with someone" he continued.  "Werent you?" I took a deep breath and forced a smile.  "As a matter of fact yes I was. I met a guy at work and we had dinner together and I ended up staying round his." I said. "Was that all you did? Did you sleep in his bed and fuck with him or something?" My dad yelled. I stifled a giggle and nodded. "I actually did" I laughed. "You fucking slut" my dad yelled. I laughed harder. "How can you call me a slut when my job is to be a fucking prostitute!!" I said, yelling the last part. I walked out the door, slamming it behind me.

Hey guys be sure to comment and vote and also check out my latest story "the best damn thing" xx