chapter 5- worst day at work

i arrived at work earlier than usual. i had just wanted to get out the house and away from my dad. my wrist was throbbing where he had grabbed it, and i felt tired and didnt feel like having sex with random strangers. but then..when did i ever? i hid in the back room, pacing up and down the room in my skimpy clothes, until i heard a knock at the door. a guy walked in, and i sighed. "are you ready?" he asked. any other person wouldnt have a clue what was going on, but i knew what he really meant- are you ready for some sex? i shook my head. "no..go away" i muttered. the man looked a bit taken aback, and he walked out the door with another word. i wasnt having sex with another stranger..ever. i hated my job. i hated this life. and i hated my dad. i couldnt believe he thought this was the best way to earn money. i suddenly heard footsteps outside, and speaking of the devil, my dad burst in. "hello love, what do you think your playing at?" he said, edging closer to me. the tone in his voice was dangerous. "i...dont know what your talking about" i mumbled. "refusing to have sex with a patient? thinking that your going to stay in here all day?" he said. i could tell he was drunk. his face was within inches of mine. "i said i dont know what your talking about" i repeated. without warning, he shoved me against a wall, with his arm over my chest. i screamed, but he muffled it. "what are you doing" i managed to say, whilst he was still covering my mouth. he let go of me, and went over to the door. i breathed a sigh of relief, whatever that was...wait what? my dad was locking the door. whatever it was, it wasnt over. he took off his clothes, and i stared at him in horror. "what in the...." i whispered. he came over to me, completely naked. my own dad. and it wasnt like i was a little kid anymore who couldnt care less if my dad was naked in front of me. i was a grown women, who didnt want to see my dad naked. "take them off" he said, eyeing my shorts and bralet. i gasped, horrified. "what??...no" "take them off." he repeated. "your drunk" i yelled. "prehaps. but take them off. or i will" he said. "no...stay away from me" i gasped. edged closer. "i mean it" i said. he pushed me against the wall again, pressing his body against mine, which pinned me firmly against the wall. his hand covered my mouth, and his other hand started to slowly work my shorts and bra undone. "why are you doing this" i whispered, tears starting to fall. he ignored me, and completely pulled off my clothes. i cried harder at the fact that i was naked and within inches of my dads naked body. "your going to do this, wether you like it or not" he murmured in my ear. he grabbed my butt witth his hands and lifted me onto his waist, my legs either side, i wriggled, trying to get away from his hard penis, but it was no use. he put me onto a chair, and went over to the draw where the condoms were kept. "ill be kind to you" he said, rolling a condom onto his fully hard dick. he came over to me, and sat on top of me. i couldnt control the tears anymore. he started moving up and down on top of me. this was awful. it was wrong.

after about half an hour of my dad getting more and more vigourous, i suddenly heard the door rattling. "alice?" a voice called. "theo"... i whispered. i looked at my dad, who suddenly pushed his penis harder into my vagina. i screamed in pain. "alice???" theos panicked voice called again. "help!!! hes locked the door, do something quick!" i yelled, before my dad clamped his hand over my mouth and pushed me onto the floor, to continue this horrible nightmare.

Hey guys don't forget to comment and vote :) x