Ch 11 - Invasion Prevention

( Midday... )

(Y/N) stood in the middle of the bridge that connects to Mondstadt with his flag as he looked at the empty fields, staring at them menacingly "(Y/N)..." He looks back to see Noelle 

"What are you doing?" She tilted her head as she looks at the man, who gave her a blank look "I don't know it's just that I do not like how the hills look, you know? I prefer the field flat" He tells as he points, causing the maid to sigh "I thought we were going to shop..."

"Oh we were? what are we waiting for then?"

"For you to stop spacing out in the middle of the bridge" 

He stares at her for a moment before sighing with a sad face "You didn't need to be mean at me..." She lightly laughs as he slowly walked to her "I am sorry for my attitude" (Y/N) rubs her head for a second before going back to the city gate, receiving salutes from the guards stationed there, Noelle followed him as they went to the streets filled with various shops "What are we buying, if I may ask?" 

"Well... I need fabrics and some Kitchenware" He says with a glint escaping his eyes "Why do you need them? as far as I know you are not fit for work involving blades except fighting unlike me" he pouts and turned around the smiling Noelle "Just because your a maid doesn't mean you can just flex on me"  

He sighs as she covered her mouth while giggling "I am very sorry" They continued walking, trying to ignore the bullying that has been done earlier, Noelle tried to bring a new topic "(Y/N), Do you happen to know about the scout report?" A nod was received from him "A guard actually came to me about that, I really should have them remove their helmets when they are inside the headquarters..."

"You couldn't Identify them by voice?" Noelle looks at him with a confused expression "They all sound the same under that bucket! How do you even identify them!?" Noelle laughs a little bit louder "But (Y/N)..."

"There are only two people that you had given armor with helmets..."

(Y/N) stopped walking causing Noelle to bump at him "...Oh" his head lowered in sadness as he slowly knelt to the ground "How could I forget such an important thing!" Noelle sighs as she pats him on the back "Do not worry (Y/N), I appreciate your Comedy act" in a blink of an eye, (Y/N)'s mood changed "You knew? you should have told me then"

"Don't act like you were acting it all out"

(Y/N) stared at her dead straight in the eyes "How dare you spot me out like that" Noelle looked at him before giggling "You are quite the funny man, i must admit" she says which made (Y/N) look at her "Not going to lie, i have been told that many times"

"Now that I think about it... Do you feel weak, Noelle?" She looks at him with a questioning look "Excuse me?" He looks back at her 

"You are excused"

They both stared at each other before (Y/N) busted out laughing "Sorry sorry, I asked if you feel weak, You know like, muscle weak?" she didn't respond "...Hello? Noelle?" He slowly walks to her and waved a hand right in front of her face "Are you becoming a statue? do you want me to carry you? or do you want me to make a lewd joke that will make you move for fucks sake?" She still didn't respond, but she was shaking a little 

"Lewd joke it is" he says as he stood right in front of her and clapped his hands before leaning to her face "I know that you wield a Greatsword but would you like to test out mi-"

"P-Pervert!" Noelle quickly snapped out of her spaced out state and slapped him "Ow! hey! i gave you three options and you didn't pick any! what did you want me to do?!" She quickly shook her head "But still!" Her face became red "T-t-that w-w-w-w-was..."