one shot (?)

inspired by @gemmsenn on twitter & tiktok

as we sit by the sea, taking in the view of the calming Blue sea, the sound of waves crashing towards the beach.
the smell of salt piercing through my nose, as the moisture in the air dampens my hair. nothing but the waves can be heard.

shivers go down my spine as I hear Erwin let out a relaxed sigh, his hand landing on my shoulder, I look over to him, he gives me a small but genuine smile.

I inches my body closer to him, my shoulder lightly touching his chest. I lean my head back onto his shoulder.

for the first time I'm glad that he's
taller than me. I cuddle my head into the crevice of his neck, taking in his scent.

his sharp jaw pressing onto my forehead,
I dismiss the discomfortness, grabbing his spare hand, I intertwine my small slim fingers with his.

a satisfying but strange shiver goes down my spine, making me blush deeply.

I take a deep breath of air, taking in the moment and my surroundings, I lift up my head and stare directly at Erwin.

ignoring The view of the sea, my eyes glued to one person.

I admire his blonde hair, with silver strands, messily tucked behind his ear.

his unnaturally blue eyes, bluer than the sky or ocean, mesmerizing.

I watch as his eyes take in the sea, moving ever so slightly. finally staring back at me, the white orbs in his eyes almost looking like stars.

I am suffocating with emotions and excitement, trying my best to contain it and seeming unfazed.

erwin opens his mouth, ready to speak. I give in to my hearts cry, nudging my nose to his cheek, and giving him a desperate look of need.

he giggled, his cheekbones forming a dimple either side of his
mouth.

I inch my head closer to him, tilting my head ever so slightly.

without another word, I press my lips to his, his thumb stroking my hand in a synced motion, inviting me and relaxing me.

I slightly deepen the kiss, making sure to not push my boundaries.

he always bragged about this view and this place, promising to take me here one day, he finally convinced me enough to leave my room and join him.

I finally let go of our kiss, quickly turning my head back to the ocean, acting as if nothing happened.

I could see him from the corner of my eye. his eyes widening dramatically as he proceses what just happened.

he ruffles with his hair, avoiding the awkwardness I have created between us.
I flattened my palms against The Rock, stabilizing myself.

neither one of us turns to the other, but instead of inching away from him, I stay beside him.

as much as the kiss was awkward, I'm finally at peace with the mini war inside my head.

I exhale, deciding to once more, give in. I grabbed his hand and gently hold it. my once cold hands now warm with his gentle touch.

I pressed my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

I can feel the slight motion of his head turning to look at me.

neither one says another thing, even after we left. never bringing it up,
but continuing it once in a while.

we went to the same spot on the beach whenever we could, at this point, it was like a second home.

I knew how to get there, and how to leave.

but never how to leave our shared memories behind.

"... I wish you were here... Erwin" I whisper as a single tear rolls down my cheek, I take a deep breath as I relive the past.

A/N
hey guys, what's up? This is a small piece inspired by gemmsenn

It's pretty short, but I'd love to hear what you think :)

I really enjoyed writing this btw.