7 : It's just me

Y/N POV

💬 Yoongi : Me too! Have a good night sleep, Y/N.

Although my eyes were still close, but those texts kept me smiling all night. I don't know what's got into me though.

And I bet it's going to be hard for me to sleep tonight.

*****************************************

Sniff. Sniff.

Why does it smell like something is being cooked? A sausage perhaps?

'Hmmm maybe it's Mark doing the breakfast.' I said to myself. Then, i continued my sleep.
'Wait! Mark is not returned yet. Is that-'
I shot my eyes and throw the blanket off me. I quickly walked towards the bedroom door and twisted the doorknob.

"Mark! Is that yo-" I stopped. Didn't finished the words that I wanted to say. My heart was relieved and sad when I looked at the person behind the kitchen counter. I smiled sadly to the person.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. But it's just me today." Rosé smiled, hoping it would ease me. Then, she continued her cooking.

Yes, she knew my home security password. All the girls do. If that's what you're curious about.

"Go wash yourself, then we eat together. I have tons to ask you about last night" Rosé sent me a wink. I laughed at her cheekiness and went back to my bedroom to clean myself up.

"Why are you here and preparing breakfast for me?" I asked before stuffing the sausage into my mouth.
"Well, since I know you'll be tired from last evening event, so why not. And also, how last night's dinner?" She sent me a cheeky smile.
"You should date Mark though. So I'll have someone to do my breakfast everyday." I said half joke.
"Don't change the subject, Y/N" Rosé hitted my arm while both of us laughing.
"It was nice." I shrugged.
"Just nice?" She repeated. Try to fish out more.
"No exchange numbers? Or... He's not in your room, isn't he?" She said while looking around the house. Now it's my turn to hit her at her arm.
"No! Jisoos." I chuckled.
"But we did exchanged it before the dinner." I replied while looking down at my food.
"Oh. My. God. Y/N, you sly little fox. Tell me more!" Rosé put down her cutleries and held my hand excitedly. I told her everything, started with the coffee accident until i was home after the dinner. She looked so pleased with the informations that makes her look like a puppy that wanted to play with. I told her not to tell others and let me told them myself and she agreed. After we done eating breakfast, i washed the dishes since she prepared the food earlier. As i was nearly done, my phone rang. I put down the last one carefully and ran to my bedroom to answer the call.

Incoming call from Mr. J.

"Hello? Good morning, Mr. J."

"Good morning, Agent Tuan. Could you come to my office ASAP? It's about your previous mission."

"Sure, Mr. J. I'll be there in ten."

"Good."

After the call was cut off, i looked at the phone screen.

8.35 am

If Mr. J called me this early, it means something is not right happened.
"Mr. J called?" Rosé asked while leaning herself onto the bedroom's doorframe. I nodded.
"Well, if he called up this early, i guess there's something important that need to be settled." She pointed out her opinion. She's not wrong, you know. We both did thought the same thing. So i guess I'll receive my next mission today.
"Let me give you a ride. I was gonna go to the company anyway." Rosé offered. Well, of course i agreed. Who would deny such an offer?