[1] Switch It Up

It was just another school day at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. The school bell rings, signifying the start of another school day.

Class E and Class A was the same as usual...

NOT

Class A honestly can't believe their eyes. The one and only Karma Akabane wearing a uniform was sitting in the seat of Gakushuu Asano when they arrived in the classroom.

"What are you waiting for? Get in already." Karma said surprisingly similar to Asano's voice. Class A thought they were hallucinating.

"Akabane, what are you doing here?" Araki asked. Karma raised a brow.

"Did you hit yourself on the head? Do you not know who I am anymore?" This made Class A much more confused.

"A-Asano-kun?" A Class A student asked, trying out a different approach. Surprisingly, Karma turned to her with Asano's polite smile.

"Yes?" Everyone was dumbstruck at this.

"What the he-"

"Language." Kar- 'Asano' interrupted before Class A could curse in unison.

Internally, Karma was laughing really hard and he was trying not to physically.

(Holy, this is amazing! I wonder how Asano did?)

Meanwhile..

Class E was staring at Gakushuu Asano wearing a similar outfit to Karma who was sitting on Karma's desk with his feet up and his arms crossed behind his head.

"Uh, Asano-kun?" Isogai asked. Asano has his eyes closed so he opened one purple eye at Isogai.

"Asano-kun? You have the wrong person, I-SO-GAI-KUN." Asano responded with a light tone, using a voice similar to Karma's. Class E was dumbstruck at this.

"Weird for you to appear here early, Karma-kun." Kayano tried. Shockingly, Asano smirked at Kayano while standing up.

"Oya? Is it really the end of the world if I arrive early? Well it's fine. I'm skipping anyway." Asano said before jumping out of the classroom window and walked away.

"A-Am I dreaming?" Sugino asked Nagisa who was blinking hard.

"What the hell just happened." Maehara muttered.

Asano, who was up on a nearby tree, was chuckling to himself.

(I must admit, this is quite....fun.) He thought as he sat on the tree comfortably.

Back at Class A's classroom..

Class A-sensei [sorry idk his name] was staring at Karma who was sitting in Asano's place. He glanced at the rest of the class who was dumbstruck and very confused.

"Akabane, this is not Class E, your classroom is up in the mountains." Karma or much known as 'Asano' tilted his head to the teacher.

"Are you perhaps mistaking me for that red head? I suggest you go get some glasses, sir." Karma smoothly responded. Class A-sensei's jaw drop at this.

"A-Asano-kun?" Karma looked up with his polite smile.

"Yes, sir?" Class A-sensei looked like he was about to faint. And he wasn't the only one.

(Wow, who knew I could impersonate Asano so well?!) Karma thought as his mercury eyes glowed slightly.

He then remembered something and the glow in his eyes vanished instantly.

(Oh god, I wonder how Koro-sensei will take Asano?)

Class E..

Class E was nervously waiting for Koro-sensei. All they've been talking about is Asano who hasn't come back yet.

"Oh god, that was Asano-kun, right?" Kayano asked Nagisa who nodded.

"Definitely him, you can't mistake that strawberry blonde hair and purple eyes anywhere." Nagisa responded as he tried thinking about it. He groaned, it was giving him a headache.

A gush of wind appeared and everyone held their breath.

Koro-sensei arrived in his usual day-to-day outfit. He placed the attendance book down as he looked at his students.

"Good morning, class!" Koro-sensei greeted. Class E was too nervous and caught up in their thoughts to respond.

"Huh? Is everyone alright?" Koro-sensei asked worriedly. Just as Meg was about to respond, a gunshot can be heard and Koro-sensei was quickly in a different spot.

When Koro-sensei looked at who shot at him, his eyes widened and he suddenly grew frantic.

"A-Asano-kun?!" Asano feigned confusion and lowered his right hand that held the anti-sensei gun as he tilted his head to the side.

"Asano-kun? He's at the Main Building, sensei." Asano replied smoothly as he stepped in the classroom and went to Karma's seat.

"U-Uh.." The classroom doors flew open as Karasuma and Irina arrived.

"Why are you shouting, Tar-" Karasuma was about to ask when he caught sight of strawberry blonde hair in Karma's seat.

"Asano-kun?" Asano rolled his eyes at them.

"Why is Asano so popular right now? And what's with you guys calling me Asano?" He asked as he feigned irritation, letting his purple eyes glow slightly.

"W-wow! Haha, you look different...Karma-kun?" Irina said, more like asked. Asano raised a brow at her.

"Do I? I just did a little haircut. Why are you all staring at me like that?" He asked everyone who was dumbstruck.

(I can't believe I actually did all that.) He thought to himself as class started with Koro-sensei hesitantly starting.

---

It was finally lunch time. Karma and Asano made up excuses to leave and they are now in empty classroom at the Main Building.

"Pfft, the look on Class A's face was amazing!" Karma exclaimed as he tried to stop himself from laughing so hard. He was finally able to let it out after holding it in for so long.

"Class E's reaction is interesting as well." Asano stated as he chuckled slightly.

"Interesting? More like hilarious! God this is amazing!" Karma said as they finished watching the Class' reaction from their set up hidden cams.

"I didn't expect Class E to be an Assassination Classroom." Asano said after calming down. Oh yeah, this was Asano's first time entering Class E and meeting Koro-sensei. Karma turned to him with a bored look, but he was curious on what else he will say.

"And?"

"It's...beyond different from the rest of the classes." Karma rolled his eyes.

"Of course it is! We're out to kill that octopus after all." Karma said as he sipped from his carton of strawberry milk.

"So this was what my father's big secret is." Asano muttered as he bite into his onigiri.

"I guess so." Karma said while shrugging.

"So..." The two of them looked at each other.

"Now what?"

-------

I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore lmfao