Chapter 18

Today was a Sunday, the CEO had invited everyone for a casual Brunch, because today they will meet the Plowdens.

Win reached the place exactly at 11 AM, he wore a simple Pink shirt and White pants ,casual and comfortable ,he saw Krist getting out from his car and Waved at him.

"Wow you are glowing" Win teased his friend.

"Singto took us for a Spa day yesterday, it was so fun" Krist smiled.

"I am surprised he let you come here on a Sunday" Win winked.

"Haha, His Pa is visiting, they are gonna go sight seeing with Pluto and Muffin, So I am excused, Pa saved me Today, and after all its just work" Krist sighed.

They saw a gloomy looking Tay approaching. Both of them laughed at Tay.

"New still mad at you?" Krist asked.

Tay nodded.

"Damn, even the Orchids didn't work ha?" Win said.

"He got his boyfriend and his dogs Birthday messed up, Honestly I'd be mad too" Krist said and they both laughed at Tays clumsiness again.

Their laugh came to a stop when Win spotted The CEO ,he looked much more relaxed in a shirt, and then there he was, Bright.

He wore a casual over sized Tee shirt and some ripped jeans ,he looked so good, Win never saw this side of Bright .He was mesmerized but when he realized he was staring he looked away.

They sat on a reserved table and Joss joined soon after, unfortunately for Win Bright sat right across him and Joss sat next to Win. Bright looked angry, but Win thought it was his imagination so he didn't think much.

The plowdens came in after, An old man ,in his late 50s came in a floral shirt, he looked chilled out and then Win saw him. Win froze. He started to sweat ....Joss noticed that and gave him a tissue and Win accepted.

Luke voyage, The person Win hadn't seen in 6 years, Why him? Why now?

Luke gave a smug smile after seeing Win.

"Ah Oliver let me introduce you to everyone" the CEO said.

"Everyone this is Oliver, my dear friend and his son luke" he added.

"You already know Bright and Krist" they both shook hands with them.

Krist didn't ever see luke, he only heard about him so he didn't know that this is the luke Win feared.

"This is my Nephew Joss" He said and Joss greeted them .luke found Joss interesting, he was so buff yet nice with his words.

"And this is Tay ,he is goofy like you my friend" The CEO smiled and Oliver plowden shook his head laughing.

'and lastly our PR genius.." before the CEO could finish.

"Win Metawin" Luke said.

"Ah luke you know Win,That's good" The CEOs became busy in talking.

Bright was shocked to see Win acting uncomfertable, he always managed new people well, he also didn't know that Win knew luke.

He made a note to ask after they were done with the brunch.

Everyone was talking freely, about business and travelling.

"Ben I loved your last model, the campaign was so interesting" Oliver said.

{ Ben is Brights fathers name}

"Ah! I have to thank Win for that, the product became really popular" Ben Vachirawit smiled.

"Win is really popular himself, A lot of girls and guys are his fans, I heard" Luke said, His tone was inappropriate.

"Well Win is really charming, you'll like his work my friend,it's really clean and detailed" Ben said ,He knew lukes words made Win uncomfortable.

"If you like it, then I will to my friend" Oliver said.

Win was thankful that the CEO covered lukes words but he felt an urge to vomit remembering his days crying alone in the college washroom.His insecurities he wanted to hold back were coming back,and he doesn't want that.

"Excuse me" Win said as he got up and went to the rest room, he didn't come back and they were done eating.

"Ill go check on Win, you all please go ahead" Krist said.

Tay gave him a worried look but krist assured him to go ahead.

Krist went into the washroom and found Win sobbing.

"WIN" Krist ran and hugged him. Win sobbed harder.

"It's him isn't it,he is the same luke from your high school" Krist said and Win nodded.

"Aw Win, I'm sorry ,I promise I'll try my best so that he doesn't come near you"Krist said and hugged Win tighter. After a few minutes Win assured Krist he was fine and Krist accompanied him to the car parking.

Tay texted them saying they had left and krist said it was fine.

They saw Bright leaning on Wins car.

"I'll leave you two to talk, call me when you get home" Krist said and Win nodded.

He made his way to Bright.

Bright gave him a small smile.

"Win I need to talk to you" Bright said.

"Okay" That's all Win could say.

"Lets go to your place" Bright said.

Win just took his keys out from his pocket but Bright grabbed the keys.

"Let me drive, you look weak ",Bright held Wins hand and lead him to the car, for the first time this week Win felt Alive and warm.