Chapter 4

Aurora POV

          I woke up the next morning and walked downstairs after getting up. I saw everyone at the table. Vince looked up at me and smiled," Good morning bellissma. Today you will go shopping with twins and Matteo." I rolled my eyes and groaned earning a look from Lorenzo. Luca and Matteo gave me a floppy grin while Giovanni just looked annoyed.

         I was up in my room after breakfast realizing that I had to get ready for shopping. I didn't have many clothes so I put on some leggings and a large sweatshirt.

 I didn't have many clothes so I put on some leggings and a large sweatshirt

I got down the stairs and saw that all the boys were waiting there for me. I sat in the back of the car and Luca started to the mall. Matteo turned to me and asked," Do you know where you wanna go first?" I bluntly replied, "I don't care." I could see Matteo look hurt. We made it to the mall and saw Hollister and the boys told me to go in. Woah! Damn, there were so many clothes. I picked out a few crop tops, jeans, leggings, t-shirts, shorts, and some jackets. The boys made me buy a few dresses. We were almost out of the mall when I saw John's friend, Reid. He made my life so much worse. My eyes started to tear up and my throat closed up. I couldn't breathe and he smirked at me. The boys looked concerned and they saw Reid. 

        "Please get me out of here." They obliged and took me home. The car ride was silent and when we go home everyone was in the living room. EVERYONE. Even Vince and Lorenzo. They heard about my anxiety attack. "What happened?" "who was that?" "I thought we said no boys." As they said this they started to move in on me and that just triggered another attack. 

         Adriano came to his senses and he finally said," She's having another attack! Stand back!" He took my ear to his heart and told me to listen to it and take calm breaths. He smiled at me and asked, "Are you okay?" I nodded. Lorenzo said, "Explain."  I replied, "Explain what exactly?" He sighed and said go to sleep. 

Lorenzo POV

          After Rora went upstairs the boys were asking me, "Why'd you let her go?" "Guys, she isn't going to answer me. She doesn't fear me." We all went our separate ways. I was doing work when I heard a blood-curdling scream. We all dashed upstairs guns in hand.  Aurora seemed to be thrashing and screaming and holding her neck. She was screaming," Please don't do it, sir. I will be good. No no no! Please." Adriano went up to her while all the boys had an angered look on their faces. Who dared to touch their princess. 

         Adriano managed to wake her up. That's when I saw it.  When her shirt lifted up I could see bruises and scars. I got even angrier. I saw that Gio saw them and he looked like he was going to punch something or someone, he stormed out of the room. Right now Rora was sobbing into Adriano's chest. He hugged her tightly and a pang of jealousy hit me. Matteo asked, " Rora what was that?" Her head snapped up at the nickname. Our strong blank-faced sister had a tear-stricken face and fear in her eyes. She looked like she was having an internal battle. She took a deep breath and looked at all of our eyes searching for something. After it looked like she got her answer she took a deep breath and said, " I'm ready. I want to trust you. If you break it, you will be breaking what is left of me. I am already broken don't make it forever.

          I looked at this cred girl in front of me and said," If your broken princess, that means the pieces are still there to be fixed." She looked up at me and she had hope in her eyes. 

A/N 

Hi guys! Ok, the next chapter will be her spilling her life story. You will see why she wanted to do it in her POV next time! Okay byeeee! Masks up and sanitize. Stay safe.