Chapter 5

Aurora POV

         I decided that I wanted to tell the boys what happened. I remembered what she said, "Aurora you need to let people in. Use your gut. I love you forever Rora." I saw it in their eyes and I saw that they loved me. I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting down. I took a deep breath and said, "Listen I am going to tell you what happened, and do not interrupt me." Everyone nodded. I started, " My mom died when I was seven years old and I got put in the foster care system. I got put in a house with this couple named Edna and John. As soon as I got legally adopted by them they started to hit me. With anything. Bats, whips, belts, and even knives." at this point I was sobbing. "They even sold me to clear their debt."  Giovanni screamed," What the fuck?" and punched a wall. Adriano looked like he was going to kill someone and Luca and Matteo were livid with anger. Lorenzo's eyes were black as obsidian. 

     My dad came over and hugged me while whispering soothing words in my ears. I sobbed into his chest. Adriano came up to me and started to inspect my wounds. He gave me a sedative and I knocked out.

Vincent POV (the dad)

      I can not believe someone would hurt my Bambina like that. My hands curled into fists and I went into boss mode. I ordered people to find this Edna and John. Even their names felt like sand on my tongue.  My sons looked like they were going to kill somebody. I told them to take a walk. We will find out who hurt my Bambina.

Aurora POV

    I told them. I just told my deepest darkest secret to a bunch of men I met two days ago. It felt right and it felt wrong. I was walking upstairs when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched on instinct and turned to see it was Matteo. He gave me sad smile and I turned away. I don't need or want any pity. Matteo turned and said, "Going to bed?" I said, "Yeah, what else is there to do." I walked to my room and Matteo followed me. He flopped on my bed and motioned me on. I hesitantly got on. "What are you doing?" I asked. He just motioned me to come closer and he wrapped his arms around my waist into a tight hug. I stiffened but soon relaxed and felt myself drifting off to sleep, but not before I felt a light kiss on my forehead and Matteo saying, "Ti voglio bene sorella per sempre." (I love you sister forever.) 

HI! I know it has been a while. So sorry. I hope you all liked this chapter and tell me if you want Rora to have a love interest.