Chapter 9

Today was school day. Y/n was soundly sleeping. Then suddenly, someone started to shake her. That someone was also shouting loudly in her ears.

"Get up ! School is today"

"Yahhhhhhhh ! I'm hungry for breakfast so wake up"

Y/n groggily opened her eyes, seeing jungkook. She was very annoyed and mad. She pushed her pillow at jungkook before putting it on her head to fall asleep again.

"On cmon, wake up sleepyhead" he said

"Stop your annoying me and my sleep" she replied

"Well..mom is making some delicious mouth watering waffles with fresh fruits and sweet syrup on top. I will eat yours and mine then if you are not coming. What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine anyways" he shrugged

"If you touch even one atom of my waffle, you'll be sorry" she got up quickly. Jungkook laughed and ran outside. Y/n quickly got dressed for school. Outfit:

(She really is taehyung's sister

(She really is taehyung's sister. Gucci outfit . And also she took off her jacket at school since it's hot. She will only wear the white shirt and Jeans)

She came downstairs and exchanged morning wishes with everyone and so did they. After breakfast, which y/n again ate only a bit, their parents left for work and the long lost siblings left for school.

They took two cars: Car one with jungkook, taehyung, Namjoon and y/n. Car two with Jimin, hobi, Yoongi and Jin.

TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL
They all arrived soon and got out. The girls screams were heard and they all looked at y/n with anger and the boys looked at her with a flirty face. Nobody knew about the whole reunion thing so bts made sure that everyone heard it. Overprotective much ?!

"This is our sister, y/n. If you trouble her, stare at her, flirt or anything else then you'll be sorry" bts shouted aloud which made the boys look down and girls calm their anger faces.

Blackpink and txt met y/n and bts. Everyone talked and chatted for a while before the first bell rang for class.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK
Y/n sat with her friends, Blackpink. Txt also soon joined them.

Then, y/n got a text from her brother. Namjoon had texted her that him and the others are going to play basketball. He told y/n to come along with her friends to see if bts or txt would win in a basketball match. Y/n told her friends and everyone got up and went to the field.

Beomgyu, yeonjun, Kai, Soobin, Jin, yoongi, hobi, jimin and jungkook were playing. Taehyun and Namjoon were completing some unfinished homework, Blackpink were cheering the teams playing and taehyung came over to y/n to talk with.

"Hey y/n, who do you think will win" he said

"Hmm...Yoongi is a good player and jungkook too so I guess the Kim team might win. But the park team is very young and active so maybe they might too" she replied