Chapter 13

It was the next morning and y/n was woken up by her mom. Y/n got ready for another day in school. She went downstairs to eat breakfast. Not really. She just drank a glass of water and rushed outside.

TIME SKIP IN THE LIMO
Today everyone was riding together in the limo. They were too lazy to drive today so they sat in the limo and let the driver to his work.

Y/n felt dizzy, she was zoning in and out. Everyone was talking so they didn't notice. However jungkook was sitting right beside her and had asked,

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm feeling just fine, fine, fine. Fresh as ever hehe" she faked a smile

They arrived at school and got out of their limo. The usual sound, girls screaming. The screaming made y/n's head hurt and cause a severe headache. The hyung line went to their classes and maknae line went to theirs.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH TIME
Y/n was not feeling good at all. She stayed in the bathroom the whole lunch period (and some of the periods before lunch time), unable to eat anything because she felt like she would throw up.

The Fab five, who were together in the classes before lunch break, were concerned as y/n didn't attend most of the classes. Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, yeonjun and soobin had also seen y/n and were concerned. Jisoo was being a mother-like figure and was worrying so much that she started to cry.

Y/n though had told them she was fine and asked them to go and eat their lunch. She would be fine. They then left like y/n had asked. (NO SHE ISN'T PREGNANT FYI!!!)

Y/n got up with all her energy in the bathroom stall and started to walk to the cafeteria. She was walking silently in the hallways and felt the dizziness again. Her energy started to drain out. Her eyes began to see darkness and started to sway left and right and finally lost her balance. She closed her eyes and was unconscious on the floor.

AT THE CAFETERIA
Blackpink and txt were having their lunch but still worried about y/n. They all decided to eat fast and go to y/n. Then they heard shouting, all of them got up and went to a hallway where many students were there in a crowd.

"Why is there a crowd here" taehyun asked

"And What's going on in the middle" Jisoo asked.

All of them joined in the crowd and pushed through to the center. They stopped dead in track when they reached the center. Soobin was the first one to go to y/n's unconscious body and shake her. They all went to her and tried to wake her up.

Soobin's eyes were glistening with tears. At that moment, he realized that he couldn't live without y/n in his life.

MEANWHILE WITH BTS
Bts had just got to their lunch table and sat down. Everyone looked around, searching for the group of friends always present at the table beside theirs.

"Where are txt and Blackpink and y/n" hobi asked

"Idk, most of the cafeteria is empty" Namjoon replied noticing the cafeteria. A nerd-like boy was passing the cafeteria in a rush so Jimin called him.

"Yah you get over here now." He said in a dangerous tone. The boy shivered and walked to their table.

"Name." Jin asked

"I'm Baekhyun" he answered shakily