Prologue

A/N:I havent watch naruto yet since my sister is using the other phone and this is my first book I hope you like it.

Hiruzen's P.O.V
I couldnt belive what I was hearing "Minato Kushina you cant just leave your eldest because he doesnt have any tails!!!"I yelled at them."Im sorry lord third but we have to train them to get stronger."Minato said.

Orochimaru came through the door(more like broke the door)"YOU CANT JUST LEAVE YOUR ELDEST SON JUST BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE ANY CHAKRA TAILS!!!"He yelled at Minato."YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO YOUR HOKAGE LIKE THAT OROCHIMARU!!!"
said Tsunade.

"C'mon sensei its only 11 years"said Jiraiya.
Then Minato's studen's came through the window"Sensei you cant leave naruto here"said rin.
"And why not?"asked kushina."Because you guys said to always value our family while you still have them."said obito"Obito and Rin are right sensei. You told us to take care of each othe and your doing the opposite of what you said instead of doing it!!"Yelled/Said Kakashi.

"You cant decide what we want for our kids and we want them to get stronger. Now excuse us we'll be taking our leave."Said Minato.

After he left everyone gathered at naruto thats when we saw a light and couldnt belive what came out of it. It was the shinigami and kami-sama.

KAMI-SAMA'S P.O.V

Me and The Shinigami came out of the portal and walke over to naruto.
"What are you going yo do to him?"asked the third hokage "We are here to give  little naruto some gifts"answered shinigami.
"And that is?"asked Orochimaru.

There was a few moments of silence"The rinnegan,sharingan,   byakugan,mokuton, angle and demon wings ,summoning contracts and a family."I answered.
Then me and shinigami both summon the first and second hokage mito uzumaki and madara uchiha izuna uchiha."where are we?!!"they all ask. After explaining(cause im lazy) "we trust all of you to take care of little naruto and to be jis family. Take care humans."me and shinigami said.

Back at purgatory

"Damn I didnt think it woul take that long."shi said"cmon shi we'll be living in his mind too and we'll bring some people so lets go."I said. "Ugh fine." "Yay!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok did you guys like the prologue if yes then thank you!! See you at the next chapter

Ja ne minna~