chapter 1

After 6 years

Naruto's P.O.V

I was playing with my family until sundown.They told me who my parents were at first I was dissapointed but everything started to get better.

My birthday was comming.Yay!!. Birthdays are supposed to be fun but when its on the same night as the fox hunt its terrible for me.

The villagers would always glare at me and beat me up when none of my family were around. I knew kurama,Kami-Sama,and Shinigami-Sama were all living in my head with a bunch of strong people. They would always help me out. They told me to call them whatever I want so I called        Kami-Sama kami-nee
Shinigami-sama shi-nee
And kurama kura-nii

The other people in my head was the otsutsuki clan. They would always help me calm down when I started cutting. I was 4 years old when I started cutting. They felt pity for me but I told them that no one was going to find out.

They trained me how to use my gifts from shi-nee and kami-nee. They told me to be careful and use training ground 44 beacuse there was no one who would go there because the animals could easily kill you. But I was different I befriended the animals from small to big and from nice to killer.

One day when I thought my family was out for meating and couldnt be with me so I went to the forest I didnt know they were folowing me.

When I stoped at the clearing they saw me training."Naruto"said jiji. I froze and looked to see all of them there.'I forgot it was saturday today' I mentaly scold myself for not checking the date.

Madara ji-san walked over to me and said"why didnt you tell us that youve been training?" He asked "I thought you would say im to young and that you would stop me from training." I said. "Naru its alright if you start training early... its just what if you get hurt and we arent here."mito-nee said a woried look on her face. 'Guys shoul I tell them about you?' I asked the peoplw inside my head. There was a few moments of silence until kami-nee said 'Its alright little naru. You can tell them about us'.'alright!' I said mentaly "its fine mito-nee kami-nee shi-nee and kura-nii healed me when I get hurt."

Thats when a bunch of people came out to the clearing we were on. They had deep cuts ,bruises and they were bleeding they had black cloaks that has  a red cloud. Before we could ask them who they were the colapsed luckily me ,madara,hashirama, izuna,tobirama and jiji were fast enough to catch them before they hit the ground.

We took them home and waited for them to wake up."soooo.... who do you think the are?" Asked hashi-nii "I know three of them were jiraiya's students. The one with the red hair is Nagato, the one with the blue hair is konan and the one with the orange hair is yahiko" said jiji"oh...ok". Said mito-nee. "Naruto....". Mada-nii said. "Since when did you start training?". He asked. I thought about if I should tell them or not.
After a moment of silence."since I was 4." I said.

They looked at me shoked and started to ask more questions.

After a few hours later

The people we found started to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!! So what do you guys like it?

Anyways see you guys next chapter and vote.

Love you guys.

Ja ne~ minna♡

Edited- 3-26-21