Magnus POV

Hello guys! So I decided to make a story with the Magnus Chase characters and some of my own. All characters belong to Rick Riordan except the ones I created. So hope you enjoy reading!- Was

I was sitting in my room reading a book when Alex burst through the door and I mean literally, pieces of the door went flying everywhere.

"Alex, you do know there's a door for a reason right? You can just open it," I said with a sigh.

"I know but it wouldn't be as fun as breaking it down and seeing your face when I do," Alex said matter-of-factly.

"Of course not," I muttered.

She grinned, "Anyways, I came to tell you that there's a new hall mate!"

"What?"

"Yeah, she's having a tour right now but we'll see her at dinner."

"Oh, what's her name?"

"Marilyn."

"Well dinner is in 10 minutes wanna stay until then?"

She smiled, "Of course."

She came and sat beside me putting her arm around my waist while I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. We cuddled until it was time for dinner.

We walked into the Feast Hall of the Slain and went to our usual table. I looked over to the table where all the new einherjar sit and I saw Sam sitting beside a girl, most likely Marilyn since there was no one else at the the table.

She had long brown hair, brown eyes, the same skin complexion as Sam, she looked about 13 years old, she was wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and white converses.

She glanced around nervously and leaned towards Sam and whispered something. Sam nodded and she pointed at me, and said something to Marilyn who nodded and looked my way, she smiled and waved, I smiled and waved back, though she still seemed nervous.

Helgi cleared his throat, "We have a new einherjar, Marilyn Rodriguez, let us watch her glorious deeds curtesy of Valkyrie Vision!"

The video started to play and it showed two girls walking to a corner store, one was Marilyn wearing exactly what she had on and the second was a girl who looked about 15 who seemed to be her sister.

Her brown hair was in a braid, she was wearing black jeans, and a white t-shirt, I couldn't tell what color her eyes were. A giant butt come into view and the girls stopped, eyes wide. The sister rubbed her eyes and blinked as if she thought it would go away but nope it was still there a giant's butt directly in her face.

He was crouching and watching someone in the store, a man, when he turned and saw them. He stood up and he was tall, and he raised his foot over them. The sister yelled at Marilyn to run.

They ran towards the store but the giant blocked the way, they took off towards the opposite road.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Marilyn yelled.

"How am I supposed to know!" The sister yelled back.

"Well, you're the one who always talking about giants, monsters, elves, dwarfs and other myths!"

"Hey, you're always talking about it too! How come you don't know what it is?!"

"Okay, just because I like reading about it doesn't mean I know how it would look!"

"Same for me!"

Marilyn just rolled her eyes and kept running.

"Though I think I know what it is," the sister said.