Amber POV

Hey, guys! So, sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to go ahead and update. I'm going to be switching POV's between Amber and Magnus until Amber gets to the Hotel Valhalla(maybe) then T.J's POV will come in, anyways hope you enjoy!- Was 

Me and Marilyn walked to the corner store together like we always did when all of a sudden a giant came out of nowhere. Now at first I thought I was seeing things but after rubbing my eyes a couple of times and the giant blue butt was still in my face I realized that it was indeed a giant (butt). He was crouching and watching someone in the store, a man, when he turned and saw us. He stood up and he was tall, like really tall and he raised a foot over us. It was then when my brain started working again (sort of) and I'd told Marilyn to run. We had ran towards the store but the giant blocked the way we took off towards the opposite road.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Marilyn yelled.

"How am I supposed to know!" I yelled back.

"Well, you're the one who always talking about giants, monsters, elves, dwarfs and other myths!"

"Hey, you're always talking about it too! How come you don't know what it is?!"

"Okay, just because I like reading about it doesn't mean I know how it would look!"

"Same for me!"

Marilyn just rolled her eyes and kept running.

"Though I think I know what it is," I said.

"What?"

"It's probably a Frost Giant from Jotunheim but that's impossible they're just a myth!"

"Or maybe they're not because if they were a myth one wouldn't be trying to kill us!" Marilyn screamed as she dodged a 7 feet long icicle.

Then the battle sped by, I remember being strangled clawing and gasping for air desperately trying to get away to save Marilyn.

I managed to get out of his grip, we attacked the giant, Marilyn saved the man while I struggled to get out of the giants grasp kicking, punching, head butting, everything.

Marilyn stabbed the giant his whole body shook and I fell to the ground with such force that my ankle snapped.

The giant was outraged he summoned an icicle and stabbed Marilyn, I screamed.

I limped over to her and cradled her body, she whispered, "I love you" before taking her last breath, her eyelids fluttered close.

"No! Please don't go! No!" I yelled holding her body, her blood on my hands and shirt.

"You promised," I sobbed in a whisper.

When the police showed up they immediately questioned me not letting me get in the ambulance with my sister.

"Why can't I go with her?!" I yelled.

"Ma'am, I understand the situation you're in but you can't go with her. We have questions for you and we want to know about all possible suspects. We also want to eliminate you as a suspect," the police woman said.

"You understand?! You understand!" I laughed without humor, "You don't understand shit! Because if you did you would have let me go with her! And you wouldn't be treating me as if I'm the one who killed my sister!"

"Honey, calm down, we're going to take you down to the station and ask you some questions then you can go."

"I don't want to! I want my sister!" I screamed, cried, and threw a tantrum like a 4 year old who couldn't get the toy they wanted.

I kicked the police officers who tried to restrain me, I screamed at them to bring my sister back. My parents, the whole time, stood on the side silently crying and watching me yell and cry they didn't try to comfort me or protect me from the police. Suddenly, I felt a tingle in my neck and my vision went black.

Marilyn looks like:

Sorry for the cliffhanger, also sorry for not updating in a while I've just been thinking about stuff... Also, I'm planning on writing another story I know another but it's not a fanfic so if I make it I hope you like it. Please comment and vote! Hope you have a wonderful day/night!- Was