𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝟷𝟶

Holla sweetheart..

This poor Author of your updated A YIZHAN book with a DARK Yibo..
Hope you will try it.. 🥺..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

".. Zhan..calm down.. Baby boy.. Breath slowly...".. Said Yan rubbing Zhan's back slowly.. As Zhan was panicking..

Yan's heart was painful.. As he feel his Zhan is insecure.. That they won't send him away.. Do all of them only do things to make him believe that he might get send away if he behave badly..

Yibo heart was clenching painfully.. Thinking his Zhan might not want to leave his home.. He felt like he was the reason zhan is going to leave his home..he can feel how sensitive Zhan became thinking about leaving his family..

".. Yibo.. Please.. Calm down..".. Whispered Hai Kuan seeing his brother restless..

".. Ge.....".. Whimpered Zhan putting his face on Yan's neck..

".. Don't cry zhan..".. Said Yan as his shirt was getting wet with Zhan's tears..his heart was filled with pain seeing his baby boy crying..

".. You don't want me anymore..?.."
Asked Zhan between his sobs..for Zhan his brother always get him everything before him asking.. But today he felt like there is a distance.. As if his brother is going to send him away after giving him the things he wants.. Did he do something wrong..

".. How can I not want my baby boy..
It's just that you are going your Yibo Ge's home soon.. So when you will go.. He will fulfill your wishes..thats why .. I want to fulfill all your wishes before you leave baby..".. Said Yan.. Kissing Zhan's head..

".. Ooo.. Hmm Ge.. Won't you come with Zhan.. ".. Asked Zhan with big innocent eyes...filled with hope..

".. I will.. I told you baby boy.. Remember our villa next to their house.. I will shift to there.. So baby Zhan can be with us too..".. Said Yan with a smile..

His heart filled with Blish seeing his Zhan smile listening to him...

"..will Angel Ge.. Fulfill my wishes.. " asked Zhan with sparkling big dot eyes...

Making everyone laugh with sudden changes of his mood..

"...he is here only...why don't you ask him yourself baby Zhan".. Said Xiao Li with a smile...

".. Ge won't get mad if I ask..?.." asked Zhan confusingly.. He remembered his brother's words.. That not to ask anything from other people as they will get angry..

Yibo was like.. What the hell is happening..,
Where am I...,
Who am I..,
His life in 24 hours changed so much that it was hard for him to get what is happening around..