Chapter 6

👻Ghost's P.O.V👻

It was 6:30 when I woke up, Fury was not in his sleeping bag. I guess he is already awake? I climb out of bed, grab the set of fresh clothes that I had set out for today. I go to the bathroom, get a shower, get dress, and brush it. I put my hair in a French braid, it reminded of when Moon showed me how to French braid my hair.

"Ghost! Stop!" Ghost stop trying to braid her sister hair.

"Was that better?"

"Yeah, but you need to slipt the hair into three pieces and keep it that way not slipt it into three parts then in the middle of the braid take half of this part and give it to this part. Ok?"

"Ok!" Ghost did what she was told and French braided her sister's hair.

"I did it! I did it!"

"Now time to do that to your own hair!"

"Ok!"

When the memory was over, I headed downstairs, when I was downstairs, I was engulfed in a hug. When my mom let go of me, she said...

"Ghost, today is your sister's funeral, go and get ready"

I nod my head. Then head back upstairs. I went over to my closet and got out one of my black dresses. I then got ready. I took the rubber band with a moon -🌙- on it that I had and put it in my hair. I then headed back down stairs.

"Ready to go?" Mom asked, I only nod my head

We got in the car and headed to Moon's funeral.

-Time Skip-

We were at the funeral. (I have no clue what happens at a funeral) We were in the middle of the funeral. Fury was on my right and Shadow was on my left. I was crying but you couldn't tell.

-Time Skip-

We are back home. I was in my room and won't be leaving for a bit, til I calm down.
👻---------------------------------------------------❄
Hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me of any changes I can make - 350 Words