Villain

So, what if Hermitcraft was the name for this group of evildoers who go from server to server, murdering and killing people, sort of colonizing them and is made up of people who impressed them and we're allowed to join.

Xisuma is the leader and is the most powerful because he is a Voidboi, this is the scientific name for the people who fell into the void during a glitch and developed strange powers.

Doc impressed Xisuma with his strength and cruelty towards his enemies that he let him work with him.

Ren tried to fight Xisuma after his family was killed by explosions and Xisuma convinced (threatened) him to join them because as a Voidboi, he could bring people back from the void.

Grian's whole family was killed by the Hermits but his Watcher powers kept him alive. Xisuma can't kill him so he keeps him around to heal them and to torture him.

False and Cleo were hunting animals in the woods of their server when they heard screams, they ran and tried to get to the screams but were captured and were going to be killed but saved by Dream and Techno who had created a resistance team.

Keralis and B-dubs were hanging out in a server as the law enforcement and got at least 3 emergency calls about the Hermits, when they got to the scene, everyone was dying or dead, they tried to take them down but got hurt in the process and would have died but had just enough potions and resources to flee and make it out alive. Currently on the run.

Mumbo was a simple unappreciated, bullied redstoner who wasn't brave enough to stand up for himself, when the hermits came up to him, he half-threatened them with his insanely destructive tnt cannon, Xisuma thought he had potential and got him to join them. Mumbo, being a spoon, agreed. He is no longer bullied.

Iskall was a redstoner blown up by their/Mumbo's tnt and managed to get away, he fixed himself with robot parts and is still on the run.

The rest is yours to create, I am better at backstories than stories :/