Fate (🔞Minju🔞)

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

Both Minju and Kkura greeted Y/N as the guy didn't even responds. They could sense the aroma that came out from him. And that's not the one that any girls would like when they saw their boyfriend came home with that smell.

"Is he, drunk?" Sakura asked.

"Oh no, Y/N don't like alcohol. I think he really took the incident to his heart." Minju frowned.

"Y-you okay, Y/N?"

"I-I worked....... Hard for that......" he sobbed as he was about to walk. But the guy tripped his step as he fell down which made the girls shocked. "Y/N!!"

They ran to him as Sakura placed her back hand on his forehead as she could felt the heat of his body because of the alcohol. "He drink too much." she said.

"We need to lay him on his bed. This is serious."

"Let's do it then. On my count, 3....2...1..."

Both of them lifted him up as they could heard his mumble about all things he went through on those days.

But the most word they could heard from him was "Wae??" as the second most thing they could heard him muttered was he cursed PD Bang and the choreographer that claimed his hardwork.

"Sh- Should we... Wash his clothes? His smells terrible, I think I'll passed out if this keeps continues." Sakura said as she covered her nose a bit.

"W-what?? No!! Not taking off his clothes!"

"W-Why??"

"You do it. I don't wanted to. I'm sorry." Minju walked out from the room and Sakura look at Minju walking away with her head tilted. "What's the matter? We just need to change his clothes, right?"

"Gosh, his smell is terrible. How much did you drank, Y/N?" Sakura muttered as she pulled out his clothes while she heard the guy mumbled. But she ignored and doing what she should.

As she pulled out his pants, she realised at what she saw.

"That's really toned abs... And those v line cut. It's like the muscle everyone saw on biology textbook. You're amazing, Y/N." she said while she heard him mumbled again.

But then, she noticed the sweat under her neck. "Should I turn the aircond on? Pretty hot in here." she muttered as she looking for the remote.

She turned on the air conditioner as she went for the guy again. "Should I take off the boxer too?" she muttered as she thought more than twice to do that.

"Ahh, screw this. I'll do it anyway." she said as she pulled the boxer off from him and put all the clothes he recently wore into the basket. She could heard him groaned.

Sakura turned around and she covered her mouth. Her cheeks turned reddish as tomato as she was blushed at what she saw.

She quickly took the basket as she unintentionally left the guy suffered as he grabbed the bedsheet as hard as he could.