🔞Queens With Short King (Not Chaewons)🔞

In a small company of entertainment industry, which focused on underground music, debuted Fox Ladies to do that for them. They resembled to Kwon Eunbi, Kim Minju, Kim Chaehyun, Kim Chaewon, Nakamura Kazuha, Miyawaki Sakura, Huh Yunjin, Sullyoon, Shen Xiaoting and Jang Wonyoung. Each resemblances have ten individuals who debuted, means there are a hundred of individuals who debuted into ten girl groups.

You were in that company too. Debuted in the only boy group idols of the agency. You were the closest one when it comes to bonds with the resemblances. You really knew them a lot. They have the strongest bond with you compared to other foxes. Why? Because you're their husband. Their kinds are allowed to stay as a citizen and even have their own nationality in the country they grew up in. Sadly, their marriage will not be certified.

So, they followed the old tradition of their kind, which is sharing only one husband and you were the chosen one.

- - - - - - - -

Present Day

After your agency was acquired by HYBE just like what they did in the past, but this time it was because they are the agency that found out that there are a lots of fox groups in one agency after 'Fox Ladies' women went viral in social media, but not the girls. These other individuals were adored by society so much because of their kindness while having exact resemblances to well known idols while having body shapes that any women would kill for.

Not just that, the newly joined girl groups in the agency also got recognized globally and attracted a lot of new fans while made a lot of friends with their fellow HYBE members.

Unfortunately, the new fans have a lot to learn about them unlike the fans that already knew them for years, who even knew about their close relationship with you. There is a high possibility that you will get death threat from new fans.

It also because the fans has suspicious thought on you when you wore the jade rings that have similar colors with those which the girls wore.

- - - -

In the café

The 'Wonyoung' group's maknae, Vivian hang out with you at the café, somehow you both bumped into the LE SSERAFIM members who also having a breakfast in there.

At the time, you ordered your breakfast for you and your wife while she proudly showed her husband's boy group to the girls.

"So this is the only boy group that joined, right?" Yunjin asked. "We haven't met them in person yet- wait, why is this one so short?" Chaewon asked. "Huh? You're right! He is short!" Yunjin said.

"That's the maknae Y/N Oppa. His height is same as Minju sunbaenim. 5 foot 5." Vivian said.

"That's the maknae? He suits the name well though." Kazuha said.

"Well, you should meet them face to face. They're really handsome. This camera is just blurry."

"Why you guys didn't even have the real camera to record the performance?" Yunjin asked.

"What do you expect from a small agency who focused their idols on underground music?" Vivian answered with another question.

"We're doing fine though, but then HYBE acquired us and now we had to move to apartment nearby and start all over again." she added.

"But you guys made your fame in here quickly though." Kazuha said.

"That's because we resembled to you guys. And I resembled to Jang Wonyoung sunbaenim. Of course they will like us in the first glance." Vivian said. "And I'm not bragging about this. I'm telling you because it happened." she added.