𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

Backstory: Your name is Y/n Brown and you had just moved from the big, noisy town New York, to a small cozy one in Arizona. You live in a big house, and girl your age is your  neighbor, she also has an older brother. You haven't them, but you want to.

You we're unpacking your things into your new room, and while doing that you look out your window, and see someone. You see a tall, brown haired boy laying down on the lawn looking at the stars, admiring them. Should you go out? Talk to him? Introduce yourself? You think to yourself. Maybe I should, or not? Screw it, i'm going. 

You hesitate if you should climb down your window or take the door, and realise the door would be a lot more safer because your room is on the second floor. You grab your book and phone, while walking down the stairs. 

"Hey mom, i'm going to check something outside really quick, ill be back soon!"
"Okay, but come back soon it's dark outside."

Then you open the door and start walking towards him, slowly regretting it. While your turning around, going back home, you hear a deep voice.

"Hey, hold up. You we're watching me from your window, come back."

"Shoot" you say under your breath. "Yeah hey, sorry for that."

"Oh it's okay, but what? Are you stalking me or what?

"Yeah sure, like I would like someone like you." you say, embarrassed. 

"I never said you liked me new girl, but I guess you do" he says while breaking the eye contact by looking up at the stars again, then looking you up and down, then back at the stars.

"Uh yeah, i mean no. Gotta go." and that's the last thing you say before running back to your house, closing the door and processing what just happened. 

"Shoot."

-

-

-

PART 1 - thank you so much for reading this, and part 2 will be up soon -