𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻

TW: fighting and  mention of blood !

You wake up on Monday morning, remembering your awkward moment with the neighbor yesterday.
"Well at least you introduced yourself, kinda?" you said while opening your eyes, slowly.

You stand up feeling tired, but also excited for your first day of school. You start getting ready putting on a sweater, blue jeans and a pair of jordans. (feel free to change the outfit)

While putting having your sweater half on half off you look out your window, noticing the brown haired boy from the night before watching you from his window, and when he sees you, he smirks

"You've gotta be kidding me" you say under your breath, quickly putting the sweater on while giving him an annoyed look. He tries to hide a laugh, while you close your blinds. 
You go outside and sit in your car, and see the boy from next door in his car, smirking at you.
"Of course he needs to smirk" you say to yourself while putting the keys into the wheel.

When you arrive you go straight to your locker and put your backpack in. You take your books and decide to go to the bathroom to check your hair. While trying to find your way to the bathroom you see a big crowd in one of the hallways. You push your way to the crowd, seeing the brown haired boy beating up a boy that looks around five years younger.

You couldn't handle seeing the little boy getting hurt so you walk up to them, push the brown haired boy into the lockers and bend down to help the kid.
"No way she just did that?!"
"Did she just break up Louis' fight?!"
"She's in some deep trouble"

While hearing and seeing the crowd gasp you realise that he the "bad boy" as one of your friends that goes to that school had mentioned a couple of weeks ago. Shoot. You start to look around, feeling both embarrassed and scared at the same time, but you couldn't show them that.

While looking around, you look over to the brown haired boy and he was standing against the lockers, scanning you and the boy. While doing that three other guys start walking towards you, looking mad. Just as your about to walk out from there, because you we're scared. Right when they are about to higher their fists, the brown haired boy walk in front of them, and says
"Leave her alone."

Then everyone gasps, for the second time.
"No way!"
"How did she do that?"
"Why isn't he beating her up right now"

And that's the last thing you hear before taking the little boy to the bathroom to clean him and his blood up.
-
-
-
-
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐!
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝: 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 !!