I HATE YOU BAKASHI!

Before we start-

italic= thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Kakashi POV--

Rin, Obito and I are eating in the ramen's tent. I didn't want to come, but they annoyed me so much I ended up coming here.

Rin: hey kakashi

kakashi: hmm?

rin: come with me

kakashi: for what?

rin: just come-- she said pulling my hand and took me to a place far away from obito. While she was taking me, I could feel obito staring at us, maybe he was jealous.

kakashi: ok. what is it?--I said uninterested.

rin: are you alright?

kakashi: What do you mean? You just called me over for that?--what a waste of time.

rin: no, it's just that you are acting really distant, even more than you are before, you are often lost in your thoughts deeply. 

kakashi: I'm fine, and I don't need all that worry-- I said turning and started to walk back to the tent but rin held my wrist. 

rin: kakashi, you are my friend, I am worried. I told obito but he doesn't seem to notice. kakashi, what happened, we're friends, I can help you.

The words rin said made me worry, it was hitting me well... and obito didn't notice is not a surprise, in fact, he never pays attention to me. If I'd disappear, I think he would even like it, so that he could win rin's heart. 

kakashi: I appreciate your concern rin, but I am fine.

rin: oh ok... but if something happens you can always count on me and obito. 

kakashi: as if obito cares about me- I said in a quiet voice but it seems like rin heard it.

rin: of course he cares he is your friend!

kakashi: tell me once obito had shown concern for me?- I said looking her in the eyes

rin opened and closed her mouth, she closed her eyes, trying to remember something, minute passed and she remembered nothing.

kakashi: no, he doesn't care...- I said in a normal voice, but I was sad. It's hard to know that the person you love doesn't have a shit about you and wouldn't care if you went missing. 

rin look at me sadly, she tried to remember a time where obito has shown concern for me, but the simple fact is that there is none. She lowered her head, I started turning and walking. 

kakashi: it's alright, I don't really care. - But it was the opposite, in fact, I did care, a lot. I wanted him to show concern for me at least once, just once!

rin sighed and followed me to the ramen tenet where obito was waiting. 

----after they ate ramen---

rin: ok it is really, I have to go. bye.

I just gave a wave

obito: bye rin-chan!

rin was already out of sight

obito: hey kakashi

kakashi: what is it?- I said with a sign of disinterest at the end.

obito: what did you talk about?

and there comes the jealousy from the heart of obito. 

kakashi: it is none of your business.

obito: of course it is, you and Rin-chan left me alone and talked for a long time!

kakashi: and tell me when is this your business?-I started to get irritated.

obito: you know I like rin-chan!

these words are like knives that pierce through my chest every time he says it. He makes it sound so clear that he like her, and that I won't and never will have a chance.

obito: and you also know that she likes you!

kakashi: you don't have to meddle in this! and I don't even like rin, you know!

obito sawed his teeth and closed his fists 

obito: I hate you bakashi!-ok, that hurt a little.

obito: I don't understand how rin-chan can like you, I don't understand why anyone can like you!

Obito: you are so boring!  you scold everyone who tries to be nice to you, you are ignorant, a tremendous asshole, isolated, antisocial, introverted, you don't like to go out with friends. For you to come and have a bowl of ramen, it took a whole day to convince. you almost don't speak, have no sense of humility, and covers your face with that mask, I bet you're so ugly that you don't have the courage to show your face! girls like you just because they don't really know you!   

obito let it all go at once. 

those words hurt so much, my heart was shattered, and it- hurts, it wasn't supposed to be. I- I wanted to cry, my chest was hurting. The words of obito echoing in my head just make it worse.

If I stayed there one more second, I would collapse and start to cry in front of obito. I turned around and started to walk away really fast, I put my hands on my chest and squeezed my shirt, It was hurting a lot, I started to feel thin tears falling down my face.

Why? why must it be this way? I like you so much, so why does she...... she doesn't even care about you, she sees you as a good friend or even a brother, so why is it her? because she laughs?

I wanted to be rin, so maybe you love me the way I love you, rin is an angel but sometimes I'd think what it would be like if she didn't exist? Maybe then I would have a chance. I like rin the way she is a good friend but in a world without her would obito and I be together? I don't think so, he just sees me as a rival, a friend... or...the way he treated me, I don't think he even consider me as a friend.

I sat on a bench and burst into tears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg this is sooo sad. ;-; 

well I am going to end it here cuz I have homework.