Chapter 12

Momo's P.O.V

I dressed up casually and went outside of my room. I saw Sana sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone. I sat beside her which made her look at me.

"Im sorry Sana."

"It's fine, you were just carried away. Come on Mina is already waiting outside." she said.

I nodded and followed her and got out of the house. Mina wasn't driving her simple car that could fit 5 persons, she was driving a huge van that maybe could fill up 9 persons.

The door opened and a familiar figure appeared in front of me. It was Dahyun, she looked at me in the eye with an emotionless face. She didn't say anything and just scooted her way to the other side of the van. I got in and sat beside her while Sana was sitting beside me.

"I missed hanging out with you morons." A voice said. It was Jihyo looking at all of us from the drivers seat. I thought Mina was the driver but she wasn't.

"Come on Hyo just drive and shut your loud mouth up." Nayeon said.

"Okay bunny." Jihyo answered in a sarcastic way.

When we arrived at Mina's bar, we didn't need to go through security anymore so we just went inside the V.I.P room. It was big enough to fit more that 12 person's and it wasn't noisy at all.

Mina's party started and she passed out some drinks. I just picked up a random cup and drank some of its contents. The girls were starting to get noisy and Nayeon and Jeongyeon were dancing like crazy. Mina and Chaeyoung were even dancing, and you wouldn't believe it but Tzuyu was dancing too.

I just stayed at my seat and looked at them feeling a little bit more happy. I scanned the room and saw Dahyun laughing while standing in a corner. I looked at her from head to toe, she looked very amazing tonight.

I felt someone pulling me and saw that it was Sana so I just went with her. There was booming music being played in our room which made the vibe better. I danced through the beats and that made Sana more excited.

"PARTY PEOPLEEEEE!!!!" I heard Jihyo sing which made everyone laugh.

"멀어지는 너의 모습은" (The image of you getting farther away)

"나의 눈물 속에서" (Keeps smearing inside my tears)

Jihyo passed the mic to Nayeon quickly.

"점점 더 번져가고" (The more I feel you getting smaller)

"작아지는 느낄 수록"  (You grow bigger in my heart)

" 떠나지마, 가는 수가 없어" (Don't leave me, I can't stand to see you go)

The voice sounded different, it wasn't Nayeon or Jihyo, not even Jeongyeon.

It was Dahyun. Singing while looking at me with a blank face.

"넌 떠나지만 뒷모습만 보며 서있어" (You're leaving but I'm just standing here, watching your turned back)

"다시 말하지만, 제발 떠나지마" (I'm saying this again but please don't leave me)

" 알아 알아" (My love will shine on your way back)

She passed the mic to Jeongyeon and went outside the room. I quickly followed her out, I looked everywhere but I couldn't see her. I found the restroom and she was there. She was about to enter but a man stopped her.