satoru gojo | angst

"please let go of me."
-
finally, one whole year with the love of my life. things couldn't get any better! i came by his house, hoping to surprise him with his favorite dinner along with his favorite snack, kikufuku mochi. all that was missing was him in the empty chair across from you.

i looked down at my phone, the time reading "8:21 P.M." strange, he should've been here at 8. "maybe he got caught up with something?" i thought. i still wanted to wait for him so i patiently waited on the couch, my eyelids slowly falling without realizing.

you awoke to the sound of the tv, scaring you a bit from accidentally turning it on in when you moved in your sleep. you immediately turned it off and wanted to check your phone. still in a drowsy state, you checked again for the time, hoping you weren't asleep long.

...
"12:53 A.M."

maybe he just let me fall asleep on the couch or didn't see me in the dark?

i rubbed my eyes while walking upstairs, hoping to see satoru sleeping. i wish he would've woken me up, now the dinner must be cold...

i arrive at the outside his room and muttered, "satoru?" but to no avail. i open the door and poke at the light switch to turn on.

"(y/n)! when did you get here?!" he asked, immediately hiding something under the covers.

"i got here at around 7 to surprise you but... i fell asleep on the couch, did you not see me? and uh, what was that?" i asked.

"ah, can you wait for me outside please~ i don't have any clothes on and you know how shy i getttt"

"satoru, why did you life the covers up so suddenly?" slowly getting out of my drowsy state.

"it's nothing, can you wait outside while i get changed?"

"ah, i've seen you without anything many times, why are you getting so shy now?" i question.

"it suddenly just got to me"

not being happy with that answer, i got an idea. it is our 1 year after all, pleasing him wouldn't hurt, would it? i smile seductively and walk towards him.

"my sweet gojo, i hope you didn't forget what today is!" i smiled again.

"of course not! let's do something after i get changed though!" he started sweating.

i get on top of him but notice a the same bump next to him. i stand back up, looking confused.

"what's that?" hoping for it to be a gift, i run to the other side of the bed to try to lift up the covers.

"(y/n) w-wait!!"

as i lift it up, my heart sank. i lift it up completely, only to see a woman with long, red hair, looking extremely guilty.

"i see." i hold myself together, trying not to lose myself right then and there. "sorry for interrupting your night, you can have him.."

the red hair female got off the bed, "you blew it gojo baby! i'll be on my way now!" she said with her hand behind her head, running down the stairs, with the door shutting behind her.

i stand in silence, still trying to process what the fuck just happened. i can feel myself shaking, still having the urge to cry. how could he?

"(y/n), i'm so sorry, it wasn't meant to go this far i swear!"

"h-how could you.. after everything? did i not mean anything to you?"

"it's not like that, believe me!" he got up and started walking towards me, hugging me but i didn't have the strength to even move my arms.

"you deserve so much better than me, (y/n)" he said while caressing my back.

"gojo."
he looked down, "yes?"
"please let go of me."

he stood there, shocked, not wanting to let go at all. tears started rolling down his cheeks. "we can fix this, i'm sorry, i let you down but please don't leave me."

i couldn't believe what i was hearing. after cheating on me he still wants to be with me? make it make sense.

i didn't say anything.

"(y/n), please i can't imagine you with someone else! i need you, i love you more than anything!"

i force myself out of the hug, walking towards the door.

"(y/n) wait! don't leave me here all alone!"

"gojo, give me one fucking reason why i shouldn't leave."

he stayed quiet.

"happy one year. it was nice while it lasted." tears started flowing down rapidly. barely even able to speak. i turn and speed walk down the stairs, gojo following behind me telling me to "wait" and "let's talk about this" but i didn't stop, i kept walking.

while attempting to open the front door, gojo grabbed my hand.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you. stop shaking please! don't leave me, stay by my side!" his eyes starting to get a bit red and tears still flowing down.

"gojo, i trusted you... this is goodbye." i walk out the door, not looking behind me and head for my car. i unlock it and get in. i looked in the mirror and lost it. tears kept on coming and coming, attempting to wipe them off but to no use.

after a few minutes, i turn my car on. driving the long way home, putting my phone on do not disturb because of how many times gojo tried calling and texting. this day couldn't get any worse but you spoke to soon as it started raining. you finally get home safely and run into your room, where the next few weeks are filled with sadness and sorrow.

-

needed a bit of sadness in here, ahhh i wish this book got more recognition for real tho ;-; but feel free to still send requests!