Dinner and Memories

To those still reading,

Thank you! I understand that this is not moving as fast as other books but I promise there is a reason for such. and I thank you for your patients!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Know any where that will fit all of us?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only one place had room for all 13 of us. The Leaky Cauldron.

" I can't believe every where else was full!"  Pansy whined

" It was last minute with over a dozen people. what did you expect?" Theodore countered.

" Hello Tom!" waiving at the inn keeper I rush over to him.  honestly he was  getting too old to run the tavern.

" Hello Dear,  are you all needing rooms?" his eye glistened hoping to room us all.

" maybe, it depends on if they drink enough." I stage whisper to him.

" ale and port then!!" he shouts and the table behind me erupts in cheers.

" thank you Tom!" Ginny yelled over.

Walking back to the table I notice everyone has already made themselves comfortable.  which left the seat at the head of the table the only vacancy. sitting down I just watched the table. I felt like I was back at the burrow.  Everyone talking all at once while being crammed so close together. 

" What has you smiling 'mione?"  glancing over at Ron I just gesture to the rest of the table.

" It feels nostalgic." I give him a soft smile and turn back to watching the table.

" You know, mom's been asking about you." Ron started poking at the plate that appeared befor him. " She misses you." he looks up at me slightly.

" If she is fine with feeding this whole lot then I don't see why we can't drop by for a sunday breakfast every now and then." I give him a small smile.

" You hear that Harry!!" Ron instantly turned towards Harry. " the Girls are gonna come home for Sunday breakfast!"

" Really!" Harry stood from his seat and ran to pull me into a hug. " Merlin this is great!! Molly has been mad at Ron and I for ages. Blaming us for running you out!" he let go and gave me a smirk. " she said we couldn't eat breakfast on Sundays until you both came home!!"

" Why do I feel they are more happy about the food than us coming home?" Ginny pipped in.

" Because they are, and don't lie, you would be too if your mother said you couldn't eat her cooking!! You've only been craving it for the last year or so"

"Will Molly be able to accommodate all of us?"  I ask

" More than likely she'll bring out the big tent." Ron stated waiving off the concern.

" Why would you need a tent? Don't the Weasley's have enough room for a whole Quidditch team." pansy snorted. This caused a very awkward silence as everyone received death glares from the Trio and Ginny.

Taking a deep breath I steadied myself, she probably didn't know.

" The Burrow was burned down in the war as it was  a safe house for the order.  After it was rebuilt we held Bill and Flore Delacour's  wedding  which unfortunately got crashed by death eaters right before Ron, Harry and I went on the run. Looking for those bloody Horcruxes"  Pausing I glance at the mixed emotions on my friends faces.