Chapter 9: The Ultimate Prank War Pt: 3

Hello my sexy readers! I am back from school and finished up some prep work here and there. So now I can finally get back to it and publish chapters once more! I will be busy however this summer but not school thankfully. So updates might get a little wonky here and there but I have plans and updates for the future!

I thank you for sticking by me even though I am not the best author! For now enjoy this chapter! :D 

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALMOST 100K VIEWS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

***

Immediately you got up from Husk, blush exploding your cheeks as you helped the feline demon up. "Ek! I-I'm s-so sor-ry Hus-usk!"

Husk on the other hand, looked dazed as you helped him back up. A little bit of pink dusted there on his furry cheeks. But that didn't last long as his cold demeanor snapped back once again. "Watch were you fall (Y/n)!-"

"-Yay we're free!" Nifty zoomed out of the doorway and now began cleaning the hallways giggling to herself while she resumed her duties.

"Free? Who da hell locked you in there?" Husk questioned, seeing everyone else exiting the room. Alastor looked dead inside but to be honest. He deserved that prank.

You lightly frowned, looking over at Angel Dust who also had that look. "(D/n) a-and Fat Nug-ggets."

Husk looked confused as all hell about how a dog and a little piglet were able to trap you all in there. But with you leading the way you easily explained. Out of all the years you've been in hell (D/n) always helped you when it came to Extermination Day. The day where the Angels of above would smite the unwholly in very gruesome ways. The fluffy dog would aid in barricading doors and helping out with transporting materials and whatnot. Earning a treat if he did a good job. Who knew one day he would betray you...

"Well I can see how he can do it." Husk responded," But why?"

"S-Simple." You were now in front of the kitchen, with your hand on the doorknob you opened it. There in front of the small group was a disaster. (D/n) and Fat Nuggets were passed out on the floor, dishes littered everywhere as the refrigerator was open and devoured. The whole kitchen was a mess. "F-Food."

Charlie had wide eye sockets seeing the kitchen in disarray. "How will we ever clean th-"

Nifty then sped in and began cleaning the kitchen. Mopping and wiping the counters as fast as a bullet. "Oh yeah. Thanks Nifty!"

"Nope nope nope! Dirty dirty dirty!" She insanely chuckled as she frantically scrubbed one spot that wouldn't give.

Your attention was then focused on the two guilty ones, passed out with their bellies filled with food. A look of disappointment there as you went over to (D/n), who had no sign of waking up. Your expression softened upon seeing your fluffy companion. But that didn't mean you weren't going to punish them. You scooped the dog in your arms, still passed out equally as Fat Nuggets who was now being carried by Angel.

"Yeah I can't stay mad at my baby!" Angel exclaimed, now snuggling against the sleeping piglet. "I mean wook at him! He's my little prince!"

You chuckled," Y-Yes I su-upose so. B-But (D/n) is d-definitely l-l-losing bed pr-riveleges!"

Angel gasped, horrified about the punishment your companion would receive. He dramatically pointed a finger at you," You monster! Now that's low!-"

"A compa-a-anion must k-know t-the c-c-consequences of the-eir a-actions!"

Angel let out a laugh," Ha! They're already in Hell to begin with hot stuff~"

Nifty nodded with agreement, now washing the dishes the animals scrambled upon. You hid your blush and pouted a tad. Charlie meanwhile was with Vaggie, looking at the video of Alastor. Both of them trying not to die of laughter upon seeing this. The girls letting out noises of amusement eventually drew Husk's attention.

"Da fuck you guys dying about?" He questioned, to which Vaggie smirked and pulled him over. "What the-.... PFTFTF HAHAHAHA!"

Husk balled his eyes out, pointing at the screen as the two girls joined in. "Look at him! He's such a fuckin' pussy!"

Angel slouched over, bending down to see the video to only join in as well. It was priceless, a bunch of demons ganging up on one of the most powerful overlords in hell with hugs. The horror in Alastor's eyes and screaming adding rainbow sprinkles on the ice cream of content.

"You despicable low lives." The chilling voice of Alastor ran through the kitchen. The deer demon with radio dials fixated on the group. The laughter died down. However Vaggie still contained her smirk, a finger held just above the screen.

"Hold on there shitlord, you lay a finger on any of us and this gets viewed all over Hell~"

Alastor halted his advance, his eyes narrowing with his toothy grin there. She did have a point and with that the group gained courage once more. Until Alastor merely just teleported and yanked the phone out of Vaggie's hand. "I'll be taking that then!"

"Hey!-" Vaggie yelled, the phone now in Alastor's clutches as he walked off. But you weren't allowing this-! That video was going to live down in everyone's gallery for the rest of their lives in hell. So with that you called for Alastor who turned around with a smirk. Only to be met with (D/n) thrown into his arms.

"...AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He let out a pierced scream and scrambled away from the dog, dropping the phone in the process. Nifty dashed over and grabbed the phone while you caught (D/n). Still sleeping in probably a food coma. Alastor, now brushing off the dog's hair on his suit, had an annoyed grin.

"Nifty you give that back now gal!" But Nifty only snickered and boosted off into the hotel.

"Share it in the group chat Niffs!" Vaggie called out when she saw Alastor running to catch the little demon. The rest of you watched as the entire scene played before you. Chuckling and chatting with each other during the chase.

You never really celebrated April Fool's Day with anyone else. If you did it was with your little brother and sister. The memories played out in your mind, sending a small smile there. Pushing up your glasses you turned to the group, (D/n) still curled up in your arms as you spent the rest of the day in a joyous tone.

***

That's it for this chapter! I thank you all for sticking by me and this book even though my upload schedule has not been the greatest. Thankfully I have some ideas planned out for this book butttt

I am open to the ideas of requests! For example a day at the beach for the gang! Hanging out with Husk doing poker! A sleepover chapter and whatnot! I will be differentiating between the requests and the canon stuff for my book.

Because there is going to be an ending and a storyline I have planned out.

Additionally I also have a book that publishes my life updates, art that I have made, and whatnot. So if you want to check it out, be my guest! Now with that all being said have a good day sexy readers!~