Chapter 4: New Threats and People

Hello, you sexy cinnamon rolls! Apologies for the wait! I'm currently going through an online school problem and will be taking a small break until I feel calm once more. So sit back and enjoy this chapter! 

(D/n) immediately started growling, baring his white teeth at the person who had his owner. His claws slightly grew shaper as Angel struggled to hold him because of the sharp nails that could easily cut him. Foam was starting to come out of his mouth like a rabid dog.

You swear you saw a hint of uneasiness in Alastor's eyes. "Now! I'm not going to 'hurt' this fabulous painter! I just want to have a private chat with them!" With that, you were teleported into another room in the hotel presumably the kitchen. You immediately increased your defenses, making yourself solid black Dyneema on the outer layer. You hear Alastor standing behind you. You were about the same height as him, so you could see his crimson eyes stare into your soul. 

"H-hello A-Alastor...It's been a w-while hasn't it?" You nervously chuckled, backing away from him as he approached you,

"My it has been! I've been looking forward to finally being in your presence once more again darling!~" He grinned, backing you into a wall. You felt his bowtie tickle your chest while he blocked your way to escape from his clutches. "Especially after you made a laughing stock out of me! With all those posters and propaganda! Haha reminds me of World War 2!"

You gulped but managed a nervous smile. "A-Alastor I'm s-sorry! I really am! V-Vox forced me too please believe me! H-He wouldn't stop pestering me with o-offers and now I'm in his chains, forcing m-me to make sculptures and p-p-paintings that are simply not fueled with my own p-passion!.... I'm not strong. I'm not strong enough to face that TV faced s-s-shitlord!"

Alastor had a look of surprise in his eyes, his smile growing thinner. "Really? Is that so!?"

You nodded, looking at him. Your defenses still up. "Y-yes... I would love not to be forced to work for h-him. This is why when C-Charlie politely asked me to help I gladly accepted it! Because... She was the first person to ever treat me with kindness when I arrived in h-hell." 

To your surprise Alastor backed away, making you be able to breathe again.

"Ha! I do deeply apologize for the misunderstanding my fellow dear! It seems I let my anger get the best of me!" He then took your hand and laid a gentle kiss on it, making your cheeks glow a soft (f/c).

"I-it's alright" You responded, pulling your hand away.

"Nonsense it was my fault that we're here in the first place! Allow me to fulfill my mistake with a delicious plate of my mother's Jambalaya! Maybe together we can help vanquish that mindless picture show!" You started to drool, how in the hell did Alastor know that Jambalaya was a favorite dish of yours?

"Heh I'd never be able to stand up to V-V-Vox, but I will gladly accept your J-Jambalaya. Now uh, we should probably head back to others. Before they think you murdered me." You joke, chuckling a little. 

"Now that it's been cleared up I wouldn't dare harm a fine specimen like you!" He then playfully winked at you.

You rolled your eyes. "You remind me of A-Angel so much sometimes-"

"Why is that?!" He questioned, his grin glaring into you.

"You'll see why soon e-enough." With that, you and Alastor appeared next to Charlie who was pacing back and forth looking extremely worried. But then she sees you and hugs you tightly, Vaggie glares at Alastor taking out her harpoon with (D/n) growling beside her as they charge at the red demon.