CHAPTER 5(F U L L)

Vote and comment before reading.

I am uploading here just because of some of my readers as they r finding prblm to read in the link.

I have decided, I will update here too but first in WordPress and then will upload here after 2to 3 days later.

Now a days I get very less response which is why I don't feel like to write but then also I am giving. Plez vote and comment.

Let's start.

Its now 8.30 am. Shehnaaz was coming back after completing making alpona when dadi stop her.

Dadi- gudiya sun jara.

Shehnaaz come near her mother and sit on her lap.

Shehnaaz- kya hua dadi?

Dadi- baccha sidharth ko uska kamra main lekar ja bichara kabse idhar behtha hai aur humlog idher bate karne bheth gya. Sidharth tu ja shehnaaz ke sath aur fresh ho ke thora rest le la, bohut thak gya hoga. Shehnaaz ja baccha usse le ja aur uska saman guchana (arrange) main bhi thori help kar dena.

Shehnaaz- thik hai, thik hai.

Shehnaaz look at sidharth and say.

Shehnaaz- ayiya.

Sidharth get up smiling becoz he wanted to talk to her in alone and now he got the chance.

Shehnnaz start walking. Sidharth walk behind her. Shehnaaz was somekind of nervous becoz she will be alone in a room with her idol.

Shehnaaz open the door and enter inside along with sidharth. She stand in a corner looking down as she was feeling nervous and shy. Sidharth sit on the bed.

Shehnaaz- ap pani piyenga?

Sidharth- han.

Shehnaaz move to the bed side table where already jug of water and glass is kept. Shehnaaz fill the glass the pass to sidharth. While taking the glass both their hand get touch each other. As soon as, shehnaaz feel his touch a shiver run through her spine. She quickly take her hand back. Sidharth notice this and smile, drinking water. He kept the glass on the side table.

Sidharth- thnks ms?

Sidharth remember her name but still he wanted to listen from her, to listen her voice.

Shehnaaz- shehnaaz.

Sidharth- thnks shehnaaz.

Listening her name from his mouth, her heart skip a beat. How beautiful my name sounds from his mouth she thought.

Sidharth- so shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz- hmm. Hun?

Sidharth- tum kya aise khare rahogi aya behthogi bhi.

Shehnaaz- nhi. Apka kya saman hai dijiya mujhe main gucha (arrange) de rhi hun. Mujhe fir jana hai.

Sidharth- ok wait.

Sisharth take his lagguage (which is already kept in his room by the servents) and kept it on the bed then open it.
Shehnaaz start taking out the cloths from the lagguage then start start folding it properly to keep in the almirah becoz its not folded as it was packed by sidharth and he dosen't know to fold.

Sidharth getting bore he also started helping her in folding cloths by copying her but getting failed again n again. Shehnaaz was watching him from corner of her eyes and controling not to lough. After not abling to fold,sidharth frustrated throw the cloth.
Shehnaaz could control any more burst into laughter. Sidharth seeing her laughing his heart skip for a moment. A smile automatically play on her lips.
She looks so cute while laughing he thought.