CHAPTER 11 (F U L L)

It's now 6PM , shehnaaz get up and went to fresh up. She come out wearing a yellow colour dress looking damn hot and sexy.
Shehnaaz stand near the dressing table do minimal makeup and straighten her hair and wear a heavy earrings. checking herself for the last time ,went out from the room.

On the other side , Sidharth was waiting for Shehnaaz standing near the staircase.

He was pacing around when his eyes fall on staircase and his eyes become wide.

There shehnaaz is coming down looking hot , sexy and what not. She is wearing his favourite colour.

Sidharth- she is looking so hot, sexy, fuck man

Sidharth- she is looking so hot, sexy, fuck man. Without any effort she look so irresistible yaar.

Shehnaaz fell his gaze on her and look at him. For a second, her eyes got stuck on him. He was wearing long yellow t-shirt and jeans. His broad chest is visible from the t-shirt. His big muscular arm , his intense eyes , his lips, his hair and his sharp nose everything just perfect. In simple t-shirt also , he looks so handsome and hot.

Shehnaaz realising what she is doing, smack her head on her mind

Shehnaaz come down. Sidharth is still looking at her. shehnaaz ignore him and was going. Sidharth seeing her ignoring him and going, was going to call but stop. He fist his palm in anger and eyes become red seeing the scenario infront of him.

Shehnaaz run and hug someone very tightly. That person also hug her back tightly.

Shehnaaz - I missed you Roo.

Person - I missed you to cupcake. Now get down otherwise my back is going to break.

Shehnaaz - Roo!

Shehnaaz hit him playfully on his chest. That person laugh. Shehnaaz glare him fakely still on his arms.

Person - Acha baba Sorry.

That person said innocently and hold his one ear showing her. Shehnaaz giggle and get down from his arm.

Sidharth was still looking at them staring that person.
That person hand was still on shehnaaz waist.
Sidharth was feeling like to break that hand.
He is feeling possessive about Shehnaaz.