Chapter 1: Talentless?

Next!

Boy stretch out your hand and don't resist.

I stretch and touched his hand I felt a power circulate throughout my whole body.

The only word I could think of at this moment was comfortable.

When the feeling went away I only saw a glimpse of a dragon shining with golden brilliance.

A dragon phantom was manifesting behind me illuminating the surrounding with golden brilliance just as it was about to form.

The originally big size shrunk the brilliance it once shown was not to be seen again in it's stead was a dog with to chubby cheeks and purple spikes at it's back.

Alas even dragons fall have you read of a story of how a snake ate a dragon?

Feeling it was over I looked at my spirit and I was dumbfounded wasn't I supposed to have a dragon as a martial soul?

While doubting myself I still held hope for my soul power to at least she decent talent.

Waking to the ball I touched the surface of the ball and felt a suction force and taking the power that was circulating in my own meridians.

I saw the ball light up a tiny bit and stop seeing that it was like time stop for me I was saddened and angry at my talent.

Feeling down the awakener announced what the results were.

Yu Xiaogang spirit power 1!

What? He is the child of the partiarch this is a disgrace!

I walked of the stage hearing those words of disappointment and disdain.

It was finally over I stood there while the other children were bragging to their parents I waited for mine.

Hours have gone by why haven't my parents come pick me up do they don't want me anymore? Because I'm Talentless?

This thoughts keep popping out of my head as the people got lesser this thoughts got more extreme.

Grrr......

Seeing that it was already going to be nighttime I didn't wait for them going straight to the house I didn't see my parents.

Odd but if they aren't in the house where are they setting this thoughts aside for now I called the maid and asked for food.

While she was busy preparing I sat and thought about what to do when my parents find out I was talentless.

And with my father being partiarch this will implicate him further more with the son of the partiarch talentless.

But good thing my brother at least is talented he can hold the reins of the sect in the later future the question is what am I supposed to do now?

Before I knew it I already ate all the food taking a book and going to bed I read all of it before deciding to rest.

Reading a book before going to bed was one of my daily routines when I became five years old it's because everytime I read a book I sometimes feel that I understand something that the writer doesn't.