Chapter 3: Parents Dead?!

Accidentally I saw my brother but he would always give me the glare if I ever come close to him.

I felt down when I was only 4 and he was 6 we got along so well until my father decided to train him because my brother is one of the top geniuses in our clan.

Having the top class martial soul of our clan the blue lightning dragon and innately 9 soul power.

In this two years time our bond was already broken and me being talentless just made it worse.

Looking at my brother surrounded by his friends I was frustrated but I couldn't do anything.

Getting to a corner I took out a pocket book and reviewed my research I have determined since I can't be a spirit master I can only focus on different areas.

And that is martial spirit research and I even enjoy it so I am losing nothing.

Attention!

The voice loomed over all over my ears looking at the direction of the voice was a man that looked to be in his 30 8 spirit rings floating around him 2 yellow, 2 purple and 4 black.

A phantom of the blue lightning dragon was behind him.

And three people stood just beside him the three look over 50 years old though.

But of all people of course everybody knows who they are the one that shouted was Yu Luomian the second head of the clan and beside him are the three elders.

They may look young but Yu Luomian is just in his fifties and the three elders are already above 60 years old.

We have just received news of the situation of the partiarch and his wife.

They are dead which saddens us but we have to move forward.

So with the support of the three elders 
I will be taking up the role of partiarch.

What?

The partiarch and mistress are dead?

We would like to know how they died!

My brother shouted with visible anger.

Hmm oh it's brother Yu's son

Yu Luomian look at my brother but you could see he didn't even take my brother seriously in his eyes.

Your father and mother along with 2 elders of the clan died on the search for your father's spirit ring.

This has drastically decreased our strenght as one of the three upper sect.

All because of your father's stubbornness he was simply a fool dreaming to have a 100 thousand year spirit ring!

That's all you need to know everyone is dismissed!

Except one boy Yu Xiaogang is to stay!