Chapter 5: Other Way

Getting out of bath I started training.

Sitting cross-legged while I felt my soul power.

I started guiding it making it go a full circle in my whole body and repeating the process.

I myself knew that compared to my peers my speed of cultivating I was slow.

But I already decided since I can't excel in cultivation I can another path to the top.

And that is Wuhun Research the research on wuhun and soul beast has not come far.

So I will take this route and make a name for myself I will make my clan regret throwing me away.

Steeling that thought I stop practicing.

I got up and stretch my body who knew it was already evening.

I ask the inn keeper to get me food while waiting I took a book about basic martial soul knowledge.

It was about how martial souls are divided into three types beast, weapon, plant.

The beast has more input because not only does having a beast martial soul make you physically stronger than your same realm.

It also provides your body with beastial characteristics enhancing your combat power.

Beast type martial souls are commonly fighter and agility it's rare for beast martial souls to be auxiliary or control

While the weapon martial soul is sometimes debated by researchers to be stronger and many proof have been provided.

Weapon martial soul can be materialize.

This doesn't boost physical abilities like the beast martial soul but it has more offensive power.

Weapon martial soul that have different roles aren't rare.

There are many control, attack, auxiliary.

And lastly is plants which most are inclined to control type.

It's not really popular because it's combat power is close to null when fighting the same realm.

Finishing the book I closed it and went to bed and started training my soul power.

There are no waste wuhun only waste people.

Reality is cruel but sticking with this ideology gives me at least hope.