Chapter 4

This chapter's all over the place, and it's shorter than normal, sorry about that. Also, I'm going on vacation for a week, and I might not have Wi-Fi. So I might not be able to update this for a while. 'You win some, you lose a few hundred.'

While (Y/n) was asleep, someone had a run in with a butcher. 

"It truly is impossible to find decent venison here..." The Radio Demon murmured to himself as he walked down the street, bagged venison in hand. He stopped and stared at a girl asleep on a bench. He smirked and continued on his way.

---

"See Alastor," his father whispered. "you aim like this, and gently pull the trigger..." The riffle sounded, burring a bullet in the buck's lung and it fell to the ground, dead. The 10-year old's face lit up.

"I got it, Papa! I got it!"

His father chuckled and held the gun. "Yes you did. Go to the house now, and I'll skin it."

"I want to help."

"You want to help skin the buck?" Alastor nodded. His father sighed and thought for a moment.

"Very well. But Alastor, this is a dead animal. Are you sure you can handle it?"

Alastor looked at him like he was joking. "Papa, if I can shoot it, I can skin it."

"I suppose you can." His father laughed and ruffled his son's hair. Alastor ran over to the dead deer.

---

After a few hours (Y/n) finally woke up. 'Oh crap! I need to get back to the apartment!' In a few minutes (Y/n) was able to run back to the apartment. But unfortunately, her absence caused her to receive a long scolding from Arlene.

"You can't just disappear for two hours like that! I needed-" she was cut off by a knock at the door. "Get that." Arlene commanded and rested her head in her hands. (Y/n) walked over the front door and opened it. 

"May I come in?" a familiar voice requested. Speechless, (Y/n) moved out of the way for the Radio Demon to come in. He walked to the front desk and started talking with Arlene. (Y/n) closed the door. 'Could.........he....I.......maybe?'  Her mind was scattered.

As Arlene was explaining something to him, the Radio Demon turned his head to look at (Y/n), with an abnormally big smile. But his smile quickly turned into...a frown? He thanked Arlene and quickly exited. 

"W-What did he want?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hm? Oh, he's looking for something or someone, I don't know." Arlene flipped through her magazine carelessly. (Y/n) had expected her to return to her lecture, but that wasn't the case.

"I'll be in my room..." she whispered and went upstairs.

---

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked. She was laying on her stomach on Alastor's bed, lazily swinging her legs, and her head resting in her palms.

"Looking for something." Alastor responded absentmindedly. He placed his palms on his knees and leaned over the floor.

"What are you looking for?"

"Something."

"Very specific." she teased.

"Shut up." Alastor playfully threw a pillow at her, but missed and hit the wall instead. (Y/n) sat up, crossing her legs and leaning her elbows on her knees.

"What are you looking for?" (Y/n) repeated. 

"Something to get you to leave."

It was (Y/n)'s turn to throw a pillow at Alastor as she acted pouty. However unlike her friend, she hit her target.

"Hey!"

(Y/n) stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her arms.

"For a 14-year old, you act like you're three."

"AAAAAAAce." (Y/n) whined, going along with his statement.

Al groaned. "I hate that nickname."

"And I hate (n/n) what's your point?" she said, dropping the act.

'Ace' rolled his eyes. "Do you want a popsicle?" (Y/n) immediately perked up. Alastor chuckled. "That's what I thought."