Painkiller

[Painkiller by Beach Bunny]

{tw- alcoholic}

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

{First Person; Catherine Parr}

I watch as she smiles at the crowd, her smile was beautiful. I had never seen a girl so pretty but she was the most beautiful. I had know about my sexuality for quite sometime now but I had never expected to fall in love with the lead singer of my friends' band. I got up and walked to the bar to get a drink. I wasn't really one to drink so I hope that they had some nonalcoholic beverages. 

"what would you like, ma'am?" The bartender says as I get to the bar. I look at all the alcoholic bottles that were line up behind the counter.

"Ummmm, Do you have anything nonalcoholic?" I ask hoping that there was something besides water that I could drink.

"Yes, we have water and soda." He says pointing to a soda machine in the corner. 

"Umm, Could I have a sprite please?" I say feeling stupid for not realizing that the machine was in the corner the hold time. he walks over to the machine with a glass and fills it before returning to me. At the same time I take out my wallet to get money to pay for the drink. I look up at the signs on the wall seeing the price for the soda and hand him the money as he comes back. I take my drink and walk back to the table I was sitting at. I look back on the stage as I sit down.I look at the girl that had been in my thoughts from the moment I had saw her. I realized that her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. I looked at her neck where a long scar was. I was confused on how she got such a scar with out dying. I watched as she bopped her head to the music transfixed on the way she moved as she played a song I had never heard of. I snap out of my thoughts as someone walks in front of me blocking my view girl who was know dancing around the stage to the instrumental part of the song. I reach for my phone which I had stuck in my pocket before leaving the house early in the day. I opened up my phone and go to instagram to try and find who this girl was. I clicked on it's icon which I had done in quite sometime as I wasn't an avid user. When the app finally loaded it opened up to a recent picture Anna had posted of the band. Perfect. I scroll down a bit so the photo was in full view and click on the photo to reveal the tagged users. I looked at were the brunette was to see her user and click on it with out reading it. When the account loads up I see her name, Anne Boleyn, pretty. I scroll down the profile looking at the small photos. Before I saw one with a boy and I click on it.

@anneboleyn

@anneboleyn- date night :)

3k likes and 658 comments