1#

tanjiros pov

i was at work it was early in the morning it was also my birthday i was happy i had a boyfriend,a cute puppy. i had everything i needed i was at my desk finishing  some work.

when my boss came over Mr.urokodaki i saw him walk over to my desk usually hes not a person type so i was wondering why he was coming over to me he tapped my desk making me look up at him " ah. hello Mr. urokodaki is there something you need?" i asked.

he placed a paper on my desk then walked away 'hmm whats this' i picked up the paper  as i read it in my head ' happy birthday tanjiro you can take the day off since you been working alot again happy birthday' i got more excited as i packed my work bag 'hmm i might stop at nezukos cafe'

i smiled ' i haven't seen my sister in a while because of giyu being overprotective....' i shook my head to get those thoughts out of my head and clocked out as i went to my car i saw a message from one of my best friends zenitsu telling me happy  birthday i smiled texting him a thank you

then i drove to my sisters cafe. it was small but it felt like home i parked my car then went in as soon as i entered i was hit with the smell of  soft vanilla and cinnamon. i didn't make it in all the way when i was tightly bear hugged i looked around and saw my cousin yoriichi. i was shocked i thought he was in tokyo still i gasped and smiled " YORIICHI-SAN!" i hugged him back he chuckled.

" hello tanjiro-san" he let me go from the bear hug when i was  picked up i looked to see my other cousin rengoku" HEYYYYY tanjiro happy birthday!" i smiled " hello rengoku-san " i looked around to see my sister running towards me i opened my arms as she jumped and hugged me " HAPPY BRITHDAYY ONiiSAN!" i laughed " thank you guys" she got down with a smile " so why did you come by onii-san " i smiled " oh yea! i came by for some sweets for me and giyu-kun" i said happily as soon as i said his name yoriichi-san scoffed he never liked giyu-kun for some reason .

"your still with him tanjiro"  i smiled and nodded he sighed and smiled " ah okay..." a few minutes later nezuko-chan came out with a box for sweets " ah! thank you nezuko-chan"  after i said my goodbyes i walked to my car when i got in. i decided i wasn't going to tell him im on the way home. so i could surprise him when i pulled into the drive way i saw sanemi-kuns car and that was weird because he and giyu-kun was never close so what was he doing here?

i walked in taking off my shoes at the door and greeting the small puppy that ran to me " ah! hello yushiro " i picked up my puppy kissin g him on his head then putting him down i put the box down on the table. i looked around to see if i can see giyu or senemi somewhere then i heard a noise upstairs i walked up stairs and i go to my room before i opened the door i heard a moan

" ah~f-faster~" i felt my heart speed up i opend the door. to see senemi  on giyu and giyu grabbing him by the hipps and thrusting i felt tears in my eyes when they noticed me giyu pushed senemi off of him and grabed his boxers and throw them on " I FUCKING HATE YOU REALLY! AND WITH FUCKING SENEMI!!!!!" i yelled " calm down tanjiro its not that big of deal!" he yelled i felt pure anger i slapped him across the face " im done with you and on my birthday thanks" i walk pass him getting my bag and packing my stuff " your not leaving me!" he yelled

i scoffed " im not staying here dont call,text or even try to find me we are OVER!' i said as i grabbed my bags and yushiro. i walked him he followed me outside " i will have you back again " he said i rolled my eyes and got in my car and drove away. i called my cousin yoriichi to ask him if i could stay at his place for a little "hello tanjiro?" i took a breath " hey yoriichi-san i was wondering if i can stay at your house for a little..." " sure..but what happen you sound hurt or lost? did giyu do something!?" i couldn't hold it in anymore tears came running down my face " h-he...cheated on m-me " i said as more tears came down faster. he was silent till i heard a door slam " go to my house tan-san ill be there soon the door will be unlocked" "o-okay thank you " " your welcome tanjiro" after that i hung up i started driving to his house when i got there i got out and picked up yushiro.i remembered yoriichi-san had an older female lab at his house ' i hope they get along...' 

i opened the door and kicking off my shoes as i go find tamaya his lab dog  when  i got to the living room i see tamaya laying down when she notices me she slowly gets up and walks to me i lean down petting her " hello tamaya. i have not seen you in soo long " i say as im still petting her " i got a friend with me okay hes just a puppy m'kay " i say she tilts her head 'soo cute!' i say in my head i pull yushiro from the dog bag i had him in and sit down with him in my lap " yushiro this is tamaya. be good " i say as he looks at her his tail start to wag. she looks at him and her tail starts wagging too. yushiro jumps from my lap to the ground going to her she starts licking his face as they started playing with each other 'good they are getting along' i smile softly i go back to my car and get my stuff and bring it in i only had like four bags anyway.

i pull out an outfit and walk to the guest bathroom and take a shower ' so much for a good 20th birthday' i say in my head....

yoriichi pov

i was on the phone with my twin brother kokushibo who lives in Japan when i got a call from my cousin tanjiro " hold on brother ill call you back...." 'okay but remember what job you need to finish brother' "tsk i know" i hung up and picked up the phone "hello tanjiro?" i was a little confused because we just  saw each other "hey yoriichi-san i was wondering i i can stay with you for a few days...." 'did something happen what did that freak do to my baby cousin!' i yelled in my head " sure...but you sound hurt or lost? did giyu do something!?" i heard crying! " h-he cheated on me.." i was pissed ' how dare he cheat on my baby cousin' i picked my car keys up and ran downstairs slamming the door behind me and got in my car " go to my house tan-san ill be there soon the door is unlocked" i heard him sniffle "o-okay thank you" " your welcome tanjiro" after he hung up i called a friend of mine who was close to tanjiro " hello" ' hello rui'.....