"I-I... I'm sorry..."

This chapter is a bit sad, if you don't want to read it I'll summarize it at the next chapter when I edit it
William's POV still lol :D

"Elizabeth?!"

"... D-Daddy???!!!" The Blonde girl now introduced as Elizabeth stuttered. "Where were you?! You know, after the fire..." I asked. Henry looked away since, I think it was a bit embarrassing for him because he started the fire!

"... I-I.... I don't know!!!" Eli cried. I ran up to the little and wrapped my arms around her, Elizabeth followed. "You wanna come home?? Or do you want to stay her-" "HOME!" Elizabeth said cheerfully.

At William's house

Eli cheerfully held my hand while walking into the house, Charlotte was a awake so Henry went up to her and asked her something, I don't know what though. Anyways, when we entered the house Elizabeth's eyes widened, nothing changed in this house really, memories maybe??

She quickly lets go of my hand and runs upstairs, practically screaming in glee. Her siblings saw her and went to her as well. I was tired so I flopped onto the couch that is opposite of Charlotte and Henry, still talking to each other. What are they saying??

Henry's POV because I love using him :D

"Charlotte, when you leave you go to the same person??"

"Yep!"

"And we know this person?"

"Yea!!!"

"Can you tell me who it is then??"

"But you know them!!"

"Well I can't know exactly if you don't tell me who they are, We know so many people Char!"

"Hm.."

"Can you tell me now Char Char??"

"I don't know their name daddy :c I only now them because they are vvveeerrrryyyyyy close to us!!!"

"Oh... So can I meet them??"

"Okay!! Lets go now!!"

"Now?-"

"YES!!! NOW LETS GO!!!"

Then I was dragged off the couch and out the house, William had a very surprised and confused face but he was just too tired to actually do stuff. After getting pulled for about 5 minutes we ended up near a beautiful house in the water. It had a little bridge so you can actually get to the house, surprisingly it was very stable.

We walked on the bridge and in front of the house, Charlotte out of nowhere got keys and unlocked the door. The interior was beautiful, not a single thing looked out of place! On a couch there was a woman, Blonde hair and she was sitting the other way from us. From what I see she was wearing a flowy dress, flowers embroidered on. Her hair was up in a ponytail, a shade of rose gold for her dangly earrings. She reminded me a lot of someone.

"Hi!!!!" Charlotte yelled, startling the lady.

"Ek! Oh, Charlotte is that you?? the lady said, the voice was soft, I could listen to it for days (Henry you a simp or something?? Lol he actually isn't, not for this book atleast!), I still can't get who it is but I really do recognize this lady!