It's time to wake up

OKAAYYY WAIT IS FINALLY DONE AND IM REALLY REALLY REEAALLYYY HOPING YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT 🥺🥺🥺

-3 more days to the 31st of October-

"Yes I'm very sure I'm not dating anyone..." I can't believe I'm spending what time I have having a dead guy tell me how I can't date anyone...

"You sure...? You have been close with those 3 kids a lot..."

"I'M IN THE SAME YEAR WITH THEM?!??"

"Oh?? THEN HOW ABOUT THE ONE THAT DOESN'T TALK?! OR THE GREEN ONE WITH GLASSES???"

"THEY ARE MY SENPAIS???IM IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS THEM YOU IDIOT"

"YOU'RE THE IDIOT, I see the way you feed them..."

"...That's because I can coo-OI ARE YOU REALLY ASKING ME THIS WHEN YOU ARE DEAD?!?"

"OF COURSE I AM?! I don't trust Gojo teaching you how to date people..."

"Oh believe me I've seen his list and as much as he's a scum...I'm still pretty impressed" seriously I don't really see what those girls see in a guy like him...
Well I guess he has money and...

"I pity the-" he got cut off when the flowers that surrounds us started burning up, the red sea of flowers, turned to charcoal
His eye twitched looking ahead seeing that his 'heaven' is being taken over

"Hahh sorry kid looks like you're done absorbing the curse from that ugly drawing book..."

"...wow...for once I'm pissed that I'm just so amazing..." I mumbled as he slowly turns to light, leaving me once more...
"Sorry this had to be our last meeting, old man"

"Oh shut the fuck up, go ruin some lives" the last words of a very mean old man I respect... sad...

His place was now tainted...it's barely heaven anymore with all the blood now filling up the place
I can see human bones piling up, and the bright sky was now pitch black, there's even a bunch of animal heads being turned to a throne

A familiar chuckle fills the air but it's accompanied with a very VERY unfamiliar body coming out from the mist...

It's...it's something alright...

Anndd if he looks like that then I...of course I got my tattoos back...and these eyes are so confusing to use...

"Hahh I miss this body~" He laughed while I was just distracted with the fact...
He can talk with 2 mouths now...and I'm not sure where to look...of which set of eyes I should focus on

of which set of eyes I should focus on