3.

Gio P.O.V.
My mind was racing as I finally stopped running after four miles. My heart was aching just as badly as my body was from the lack of air as I gulped down water from my water bottle. I needed to clear my mind but running wasn't helping.

It gave me more time to think on how I had fucked up. I had never cheated on my wife. Ever. My assistant always made advances towards me but I never fired her because she was damn good at her job but I did set her straight every time. I don't know what the hell happened. One minute I was in my office working on some paperwork and the next I was in my our bedroom having sex with my assistant.
Me and Rylan hadn't had sex in a month which was unusual for us. I guess I was just horny. I know that isn't an excuse. I feel disgusted with myself. At least I had enough sense to use a condom.

I had never gone raw until I met Rylan. I was no where near a virgin. When I learned Rylan was I was shocked cause let's be honest she is fine as fuck. But I was so touched and I was so grateful she made the decision to let me be her first. I'm glad she wasn't in a rush like I was when I was younger. I lost my virginity at 14 to some older bitch. Rylan was by far the best I've ever had.

I missed her terribly. She is the only women I've ever loved. I seemed to ruin all the good things that came in my life. I missed her so much. And my daughter. She is my princess. He mama always said I spoiled her too much but she was my baby and I was so thankful to have her.
I needed to see her.
I braced myself for the phone call I was about to make.