𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙂𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙚 𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖 𝙋𝙏. 2

The train finally came to a stop,
I can hear the engine stop at the station.
The doors began sliding open as a crowd of people rushed out and in.
A hand grabbed my shoulder and dragged me out of the train and out to the station, and started heading up the stairs.
Stopping at the entrance of the stair case, it revealed a large town filled with fog in every corner.

He began walking ahead quickly with his long legs, so I had to follow behind.
Though the city was foggy and filled with smoke, the signs were bright and neon on the tall buildings. I found his eyes getting
Stuck on the signs, almost making it
impossible to rip my eyes off of it.

Thankfully Wilbur knew his way around the City, and helped me not get stuck around.

"I never answered your questions have I?"
He paused and stood in front of an alleyway,
He turned his head over to me and smiled.
His steps slowed down as they both
made our way down the dark ally.

"Yea, who— what happened to you?.."
I looked back down at his torn uniform and blood wound, which never seem to heal fully. Speaking of wounds, I had some of my own.
On the train I tried rubbing it off with my hoodie sleeves, or hands but they
Never came off.

"A proud nation leader."
He looked down, smiling to himself.

"But such a horrible president."
His smile dropped and his nose scrunches up with anger.

"Couldn't be president forever, am I right?"
He laughed awkwardly and balled up both of his hands.

"They wanted an election for a new one.
Then I remembered"
He looked up his eyes straining from winding it to much, and his grin grew wider each second. He turns his head towards me and leaned in close.

"You can't have a president without a nation, so I just.."
he paused and threw his hand apart slowly.
"Blew it all up! And of course I died there."

"From the Explosion?"
I asked, still processing the information he was giving out.

"Funny enough, no. I was insane and had to force my dad to kill me."
He went back to his normal self, not smiling creepily, and not straining his eyes till they
popped out.

"Enough about me, what about you?"
Wilbur took a sharp left quickly, still Pacing his legs slow enough for me to catch up. His dead eyes trailed my body.

"I don't know.. All I remember is just showing up here. That's it."
He seemed upset with the answer but kept his face straight on the path.

"I think I'm just in a horrible Dream, I could wake up any second now."
I started pinching myself, hoping to wake up from this disaster Dream. A dream about strange people, random locations.
This has to be a dream.

"With all do respect, This isn't a Dream."
His smile dropped and he leaned on a wall, the blood still seeping from his lips down his uniform. I had stopped pinching myself now,
I felt the crawling fear climb back up.

"You're dead, and So Am I."
With a blink of an eye he was gone. Am I really dead, Oh god I'm dead. That explains the most of the things, the never ending bleeding, the torn and messy clothes, and the strange settings I started appearing in.

I looked around where I was at, wait. Where am I? I walked further in, twisting and turning each corner I saw just to be greeted with more Brick walls.
Looking behind I noticed the fog following behind. I'm dead, Lost, and scared.

I sat down on the concert floor, accepting my pity fully fate. Dead, Lost in some Brick maze.
Pulling my legs up to my chest, and wrapping my arms around my legs.
Though I couldn't feel it still felt cold.

"You seem to be troubled, here have come Blue!"

————————————————————————
664 Words

Feeling quite edgy, so I'm pouring my emotions onto my writings. 👊😔

Fear doesn't fade away, it only shrinks till it's a speck.