~Deny~

It's already been a month with at you Spencer, sometimes I let myself believe that I'm in hell, with this torture.

I been looking for Ezekiel to have revenge, they don't let me work in the case anymore because they think I'm in edge, and maybe I am but I just don't want to accept it.

I haven't see Tom in a while, I don't know how to feel about it, Mattheo and Luna check on me almost every hour. Sometimes I feel that I won't be able to handle anything anymore, but sometimes I start to think what would you say if you knew that the girl you loved took her own life.

It won't solve anything because you're in heaven and I know that I'm going straight to hell.
~

In my research to find Ezekiel I found a location, I dot know how accurate could be but there's nothing bad to try.

I was about to leave when my father shows up in my room, he looked at me confused and I try to convince him that I was just going to see Luna.

I'm pretty sure he didn't believe, but I left and indeed Ezekiel was in the house just reading the newspaper I believe. I did a spell just in case my father find out he won't see the house.

I enter the house he just looked up, like it wasn't a surprise to see me there. He can't leave this house is just him and I.

"This is just between you and me" I spoke

He doesn't even looked scared.

"You are just as arrogant as her, to bad the thing was never with the boy, he was very handsome and I suppose he was your boyfriend" a smirk grew in his face.

"Shut your god damn mouth!" We heard Chloe voice and he was about to scream when I did the silence spell "they won't hear you scream. Crucio"

I watch him squirm in pain, and he began to laugh.

"What are you going to do? You're not capable of anything. You're just as weak like she was and you are just like her" he said standing up.

"Don't get my mother into this you bastard" I said pointing my wand at him.

"I would be your father if she hadn't chosen your pathetic father!" He yelled.

Now I know, why he wants to kill me he is just upset that my father is my father.

"My mother had a good taste"

I Apparate behind him pointing with my wand in his back.

"Your last words" I say

"Ask him about the truth, she still alive and he knows it" he said slowly making sure I hear every word that comes out of his mouth.

"You're bluffing, is not true you're only saying that to live" I replied.

"Ask him! She doesn't want to know anything from you, and if you kill me she is only going to hate you!" He shouted.

"If is true what your saying, than I already hate her just for been alive"

"You're just like her" was the last thing he said

"Avada Kedavra" I said

When I see his body in the floor I take the spell off and everyone began to run inside and I Apparate back in my room and I threw myself into my bed.

A few hours passed, I was just thinking on what Ezekiel said at the end my thoughts were interrupted when I hear my father knocking the door hard.

"Nadia open the door" he said yelling.

I pointed my wand to the door "Alohomora" I said.

"I told you no to get involved in this case!" He yelled

"I guess I lied" I looked at him with a soft smile.

He looked surprised.

"Don't looked surprised. You lied to me too by telling me my mother was dead when she still alive" I raised my two eyebrows looking directly to his eyes.

"Who told you that?" He ask.

"Ezekiel before he died, at first I thought it was just a lie but seeing your reaction I guess he was saying the truth"I answer.

"Nadia it's a long story, and you were just a kid when you ask me for her and I didn't want you to get hurt if I told you the truth" he replied.

"I thought you never lied" I said angrily.

"I don't but you were just a kid!" He yelled.

"Your duty was to tell me the truth since I was little" I yelled back standing from my bed " I don't want to hear anything from you anymore"

Was the last thing I said when I grabbed my wand to Apparate in the beach. I was just watching the waves when someone sat beside me I turn my head to see Tom beside me he looked at me and smile.

"Hi" I said softly with a soft smile.

"Hey! I been looking for you everywhere this past month" he said.

"Really?"I ask curious.

"Yes! I wanted say sorry for how I treated you last time I was on edge knowing that I lost you" he said looking back to the waves.

I chuckled "it's rare hearing you apologize, but it's fine. He is dead you know, Spencer is dead" a tear run in my cheek.

He sighed "I know, I know" he surrounded his arm around me and pulled me closer to him caressing me. "I won't ask you how are you, because I already know that you are not ok but do you want to see something"

"Sure what is it?" I ask.

Tom took his wand out and show me a flash back.

*Flashback*

"I love her Tom" Spencer said

"So do I"

"I know we don't know each other, but can you promise me that if at some point she decides to come back with you, you will take care of her or in case something happens to me, you'll take care of her for me" he said

"I would always protect her" Tom replied "and if she chooses you or in case something happens to me, promise me you'll protect her" he added.

"With my life" Spencer said.

*End of the flash back*

I open my eyes to look at the beautiful eyes of Tom.

"Thanks Tom" I gave him a soft smile.

He nodded "I know that you loved him and that I'm not gonna fill the emptiness that he left, but at least let me try been there for you, to show you what the world has for us and I'll show you that there's still hope and happiness for you to find" he said wiping my tears.

I stand up and he did the same.

"Give me time yes. But promise me you would stay with me every moment" I said.

"I promise"he said.

"Good. But right now I need to heal, I need to get over that Spencer is dead, we still young we still have time" I gave him a kiss in the cheek and I left, leaving him there.

I went to the cemetery, I got on my knees in front of Spencer's headstone.

"Why? Why did you leave me" I was talking the the headstone. "I need you, I miss you, I can't handle it" I wipe my tears "it's not the goodbye that hurts but the flashbacks that follow"

I looked up to stop crying, when I saw a familiar figure standing there watching me. I stand up and I began to walk towards the figure.

"Spencer?" I said.

Vote guys it means a lot to me!

Love you guys <3