Part 3 The party

"Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be"
-Leo Tolstoy
-
-
-

Rosies Pov

We arrived at a big white house, I rang the bell and a red haired boy opened the door.

He let us come inside and told us that there were drinks in the kitchen and the restroom was at the end of the hallway.

The room was big and dark, there were neon lights, and people had neon paint in their faces.
There was a crystal door that lead to a pool outside in which some people were kissing and dancing.

This is going to be fun.

I grabbed Robbie's arm and led him to the dance floor, Liz and Jess following behind us but then I think they went outside.

I was dancing with Robbie, swinging my arms from side to side and moving to the rhythm of the music.

After 5 minutes I got thirsty so I told Robbie I was going to get us some drinks and went to the kitchen.

I saw vodka, shots, wine and beer on the counter.

I drank 6 shots, not much longer than 5 seconds after I started to feel the effect of the alcohol.

I saw this blonde haired boy on the other end of the counter and I thought fuck it.
So I walked towards him and kissed him, no longer after he started to kiss me back, he broke the kiss to see my face and when he did a smirk grew on his face, it also gave me time to see his face and damn he is fine! We started making out, he grabbed my legs and I jumped so he could sit me on the counter.

I didn't want anything with him this was just my way of having fun, it may seem weird but- I don't know maybe it is weird.

Anyways he broke the kiss... again.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Rosie, what's yours?"

We were kind of yelling, we couldn't hear each other because the music was to loud.

"Tristan" He replied.

"Let's dance" He said and grabbed my arm to the dance floor.

There I saw Robbie with other girl, I forgot that I didn't get back to him but I don't think he minds.

We were still walking when Jess came out of nowhere and grabbed my other arm.

He looked at Tristan in an angry way.

"I'll have this one but thank you for taking care of her, you can go now" Jess said very confident and removed Tristan's hand from my arm.

"Woah, jealous are we?" Tristan replied angrily.

Jess didn't break eye contact with him.

"What are you waiting? I told you, she doesn't need you here anymore"

"Whatever, call me when you get bored of this douche" Tristan said and gave me a paper with his number.

I just saved it in my pocket I don't know why.

"What was that for?" I finally speak to Jess.

"You're too good for him" He replies not looking at me.

"Since when you get to decide who's to good for me, I met you today, you don't even know me!" I don't know why i'm getting angry, I didn't want anything with Tristan, it must be the alcohol.

Jess didn't say anything he just looked at me.

"Let's just forget about what happened" I break the silence.

"No"

"Excuse me?" I was surprised by his answer.

"I said no, you're right I don't know you so let me get to know you"

"Okay then, dance with me since you made Tristan leave, you owe it to me, and maybe i'll let you get to know me" I said smiling.

"If you insist princess"

I blushed.

Jess pulled me close to him and grabbed my waist.

His touch made me shiver.

We were slow dancing to an incredibly fast and loud song but we were having fun.

In that moment I wanted to kiss him and I think he wanted to kiss me too.

Pulling ourselves more and more closer to each other, I grabbed the back of his neck and he grabbed my waist, our lips were about to touch but then some guy yelled on a microphone making us part.

"EVERYONE TO THE POOL WOOOO!" The guy yelled and everyone went running outside jumping inside the pool.

I turned around and saw Robbie already staring at me, he seemed jealous, maybe he saw me and Jess about to kiss but why would he be jealous, he's only my best friend... right?

I turned to look at Jess and lead him outside.

I saw Liz in a chair talking with some guy and I walked towards her.

"Hey want to jump into the pool?" I asked her excited.

Liz looked at me excited too and said "Last one to get in is a bitch" And started taking off her clothes.

I did the same until I had just my panties and bra on.

I got into the pool and won.
Liz jumped and splashed me.

"You bitch" I said and we started laughing.

I turned around and saw Jess smiling at me, I turned the other way and saw Robbie smiling at me too, I turned the other way and saw Tristan smirking at me.

Shit.