Hawks x Y/N

-Y/N POV-
-Villain-
---------------

You are known as The Cat Thief, sly and mischievous, but most important silent. 3 years of thievery, stealing precious jewels, jams, and money yet not once have you've gotten caught. Thank to your quirk that is to add on why you're call The Cat Thief was because no matter the height you always found a way to land on your feet. While out on yet another thieving mission the pro's caught on to your plan so you did the only thing you could and ran to the roof on the museum you stole the jewelry from. Hawks was hot on your heels when he cornered you at the ledge of the building.

"Freeze! I caught you, you thieving cat. Now drop the jewelry." Hawks demanded.

"Okay. As you wish birdman." Soing as Hawks says you drop the jewelry... well behind you that is, sending the jewelry off the building.

"You never said how long you want me to freeze." With that you lean back falling after the jewelry.

"NO!" Hawks screams running to the edge of the building, looking down to see you smirking up at him as you get closer to the ground before... a portal opens underneath you. The portal teleported you to The League of Villain's base.

"What the hell? Who are you people? I didnt need you help." You ask picking up the jewelry that fell next to you and attach the sack to your belt.

"I am kurogiri and we here at The League of Villain's want you to join us. We all believe you could be of use to us and that you have the potential to do great things." Kurogiri offers.

"This is Dabi, Toga, Twice, Mr. Compress, Spinner, and our leader Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri introduces you to every one.

'I dont know if I can trust them with my identity so I guess I could give then my code name instead.' You thought to yourself before giving them your answer.

"Okay then. I'll join you. My thieving job isnt as fun as it used to. I'm C/N (code name)." You say waving to everyone.

'This will be fun.' You thought smiling mischievously.

Oh don't worry this is just the begining
_______________

Hope you enjoyed this little plot. Sorry if there are any spelling errors!

*390 words*