Jiro x Y/N

You and jiro have been dating since middle school. The two of you were inseparable. First in UA, train to be heros with each other, and now the two of you pros. Together forever. That was your promise to each other, giving each other rings to seal that promise.

You had an approving family, but jiro's family took you in with open arms. They secretly knew that the two of you were dating, but they still didnt care. They loved their daughter and loved you just as much. It was really the perfect life. What more could you ask for?
.........

"Are you sure she will like the ring? What if she says no?" You asked my bestfriend, Mina.

"Of course she will. Have some faith will you? Now let's go get you something nice to wear!!" Mina grabbed your hands rushing to the next store.

This was the plan the day you meet jiro. To marry her, the love of your live. Now was just the matter of how.

"Maybe over dinner? No Bakugo already did that with his lover. How about.. Ooh how about you sing her a song!!" Mina suggested. It wasnt a bad idea. In fact, it was perfect.
.........

Today was the day. You had already got the blessing of her family now it was just time to ask her. You stayed up all night practicing the song you were gonna sing to her. It was _______________ by __________ it is y'all's favorite song.

"Everything is ready so now I just need to call her and-" you were cut off by an explosion in front of you. Wait.... THATS JIRO'S AGENCY!!!

Rushing into the build you help all the people you can and get then out of there, still no sign of jiro. Look more around her office, coughing from the smoke that  surrounded you as you push your way into her office to see her laying on the ground. Out cold.

Rushing to aid her you finally got out setting her with the EMT's. She was severely injured with a piece of metal impaling her just below her chest.
.......

The doctor came out to see me telling me they don't thing that she will last through the night and to start saying my goodbyes now. My whole world felt like it was burning down. The love of my life not guaranteed of survival was the worst new I could ever receive. Going into her room I barely recognize her, tubes and wires surrounding her. Tears pricked my eyes. Why her of all people? Why now? I felt tons of weight cover my chest. How will I live without her? I need her like I need oxygen. So why?

"Darling? I hope you can hear me. I love you so so much. I-" my voice cracked as I sat next to her, "I need you. We still haven't started a family like we wanted."

"Y/N?" I hear her whisper.

"Yes"

"I love you"

"I love you too jiro." That was all she said before going unconscious again.

'I have to do something.' You thought. But what was the question. As much as you knew she hated it you came to the decision to use your quirk. You could get in trouble, but for her it was worth it. The only problem about it was that you would have to erase the memories you two spent together. In order to save someone with such major injuries it would come at a price. Were you willing to pay it?

Yes you were. You put a hand over her head and one over he wound. Slowly you activate your quirk, your eyes glowing white. You digged throught her memories and one by one you erased yourself from them. From the first time you met, to when you first went out, school dance, and finally the picnic where you had your first kiss. All of it faded away to the present. Finally releasing her from your quirk you open your eyes to see the hole in her chest now healed and all that was left was a little bit of brusing. You hear jiro groan looking over to you.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"An old friend. That's a nice ring." You smiled at her.

"Oh I guess it is the thing is I dont remember where I got it" Jiro said looking at the ring, "all I know is that it was from someone special and we made an important promise."

You smiled glad to see that erasing her memories didnt erase her feelings and maybe some day you could create new memories. The doctor soon came in and you decided to take your leave. Walking down the hall you pull out the ring from your pocket. Looks like you will have to find another day to give her this ring. It really was an important promise. One you intended to keep.

________________

*826 words*