The Surprise of Old Friends

"So, Dr. O, what was with the whole sup-" Connor said before cut off seeing the time hole appear.

The time hole appears in the middle of the Dino Lab in between the students and the adults that pause Connor's question. Connor, Kira, Ethan, and Hayley were confused as they didn't know what is going on while Tommy knew what is happening and smiled. Kaya walked out of the time hole as the time hole vanished. Tommy ran to hug his sister.

"Never go into the time hole again, sis," Tommy said.

"I can't make a promise, Tommy, but I got to see Kim again," Kaya said.

"1994?" Tommy asked.

Kaya looked surprised wonder how did Tommy know.

"I'll explain that later. Connor, what were you going to ask me?" Tommy asked.

"Oh yeah. What was with the whole super-dino-power thing?" Connor asked.

"You guys only began to access your full potential," Tommy explained.

"I like the sound of that," Ethan grinned.

"I'm going to the warehouse to get that fossil finder we left," Connor spoke up but Tommy shakes his head.

"You guys get some rest. Kaya and I will get the fossil finder. I will tell you why Kaya didn't appear in the past several hours later," Tommy said.

"Thanks," Connor said.

The kids left the Dino Lab as Hayley grabs the backpack to handed it to Tommy.

"Here you go, Tommy," Hayley said.

"Thanks. We'll be back," Tommy said.

"Be careful," Hayley said.

"Always," Kaya chuckled as she remembers how many times that word cause trouble.

Tommy and Kaya left the Dino Lab and headed to the warehouse. The siblings were talking about how Tommy knew that she was in 1880 with Kim. Tommy explained how he knew to Kaya and promise her that she would get to meet several of his friends when they get back to the house for small talk. Kaya agreed not knowing that promise will be break sooner. When Tommy and Kaya got to the warehouse, they were looking for the fossil finder device. Tommy and Kaya noticed the strange device and jog over to it.

"What's this?" Tommy asked.

"No idea," Kaya murmured.

Then the loud bang was heard cause both sister and brother turn around to see Trent.

"Trent!" Kaya and Tommy said.

Tommy went to Trent to help him out.

"You ok?" Tommy asked as he is worried that the White Dino Thunder Ranger would appear.

"What's going on here?" Trent asked.

"Come on, we got to get you out of here," Tommy said.

Kaya's eyes were wide as she flinched feeling the evil from Trent since she knew what is going on.

"Brother, get away from Trent. He's turn-" Kaya warned but Trent turn into the White Dino Thunder Ranger.

Trent laughs menacingly as Kaya went to hide from Trent since she got a bad feeling.

"Never would've seen that coming," Tommy murmured as he glanced at his sister's hiding place since he got the feeling that she knew.

"Fight or perish, Black Ranger," Trent asked.

"This is not gonna be pretty," Tommy mumbled before got his morpher and key ready, "Dino Thunder, power up! Hah!"

Kaya didn't join Tommy as she got the feeling that Trent needs her to stay out of his way because Trent is working to get her to join him. Tommy and Trent went to fight each other using their own weapons. Kaya can see that Tommy is losing. Trent kicked Tommy into the position where Tommy would become fossilized by Trent.